Hahnel Capture module timer on EOS 1100D problem

Haven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello,
today I bought Hahnel captur basic set and a Timer module. All functions seem to work except one, for some reason camera is having a problem interpreting information from the module. respektively, everything seems to be set right (according to a manual and video tutorial), but when i try to set up exposure time on the module timer (with camera set to bulb and multiple frames), it only keeps on doing 1sec images. Also often it happens it missinterprets what is pause, exposure, or counts exposure time and pause in between images together. its a bit chaotic. Any experience with this? According to doccumentation my EOS 1100 (EOS Kiss x50) should be supported, but in that case I am completly stumped on what am I doing wrong.

Hello,
today I bought Hahnel captur basic set and a Timer module. All functions seem to work except one, for some reason camera is having a problem interpreting information from the module. respektively, everything seems to be set right (according to a manual and video tutorial), but when i try to set up exposure time on the module timer (with camera set to bulb and multiple frames), it only keeps on doing 1sec images. Also often it happens it missinterprets what is pause, exposure, or counts exposure time and pause in between images together. its a bit chaotic. Any experience with this? According to doccumentation my EOS 1100 (EOS Kiss x50) should be supported, but in that case I am completly stumped on what am I doing wrong.

maybe this request is "lost in translation"
I use Magic Lantern for multiple "time" exposures
Magic Lantern Home

Most reactions

Back