Hai i iz knew hear (Yall hate meh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an idiot.... he knew he had 1 chance to be a decent member when he comes back, and what does he do, creates 2 more accounts and wastes the mods time.
Well as you might like to say Jimmy... PWNED.

You don't think he is smart enough to get around that?
Banning people on the internet is childsplay. :lmao:

erose86: there's a way of getting that sort of c&c without resorting to downright insults and nasty language. i too appreciate honesty, but the way he went about it was totally wrong. a lot of the posts i saw were just outright attacks on the person themselves with no attempt at even c&c'ing the picture as requested.

you really want that? i sure dont. i'm sure many others didn't or don't appreciate that either.

Eh, I say make it even easier and let him come back. I would wanna know if *my* photos looked like someone urinated all over them. It might be harsh, but if it's the truth, I'd wanna know, so I could fix it or at least do better next time. :biglaugh:

I'll keep *that* in mind, and quote this post for moderator exemption. :lmao:

For the record, it wasn't just the one post (about pee) that he mentioned. We have a whole list of posts, going back a couple months, where he displayed poor behavior. Never quite enough to get banned, based on a single post...but very often walking the line.

Being an active, and somewhat liked, member, he was only given a warning and thus a 2nd chance. He didn't take advantage of that...and was then given a temporary ban. This is much more leeway than most people get. Creating other accounts when his was banned, goes way over the line.

I don't offer this explanation for his benefit, but just to let everyone else know that we don't ban regular members for one, slightly off color, comment.

You don't think he is smart enough to get around that?
Banning people on the internet is childsplay. :lmao:

Sure you can get around it... but as i have said before to many ex members, you will soon find that coming back to a forum via a proxy where you cannot 'be yourself' or let others recognize you is fairly pointless.

You cannot be known for who you were before, so you have to change the way you post to disguise yourself... you cannot build up a normal account and generally no one gives a flying crap about you because you have to remain anonymous without a real personality.

It is far easier to just join another forum and start again.

And yes as Big Mike says, he had more chances than I think iv given anyone... he has no one to blame but himself.

You know deep down I think he was just bitter that he didn't get the advice he felt he needed here and so went out of his way to take that out on other members seeking help here. I think he was pretty much asking to be banned for a long while

And yes as Big Mike says, he had more chances than I think iv given anyone... he has no one to blame but himself.

Agreed - he got a lot more chances than many would have got with the behavour he displayed.

I haven't been here long but in my mind I pretended he was a church altar boy who uses the internet to release his inner turmoils and anger. Looks like he comes from a nice family. He'd probably be grounded if he used a potty mouth in his parents' home, so he unleashes it here. Ahhhh, youth. I'm 27, so I can say that. Hahaha...

:lmao:

Hey Bitter, know how I said I thought about PMing you when I was in your area not too long ago?

Well, it's because of your screen name. :lmao:

I mean, I like your photos and even love quite a few of them but I just want to know about your name. You once told me you were not bitter but I just don't get it...

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back