Hairy bug

M1M

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Couldn't resist snapping a pic!

2480812098_a87175462f_b.jpg

Great subject, nice colours, tack sharp, and perfect depth of field. May I say "I wish we had bugs like that around here"?

Great subject, nice colours, tack sharp, and perfect depth of field. May I say "I wish we had bugs like that around here"?

Well thank you!

Wow, not every day you see something like that. What lens did you use, if I may ask? The depth of field is really fantastic; it keeps all of the subject in tack-sharp focus, but blurs the background so as not to detract from the photo. Great shot!

Wow, not every day you see something like that. What lens did you use, if I may ask? The depth of field is really fantastic; it keeps all of the subject in tack-sharp focus, but blurs the background so as not to detract from the photo. Great shot!

Nikon 18-55mm

Im still having a hard time with what lens to buy.

Heres another.

2480136845_a389766bf5_b.jpg

I love these guys. They are relatively cooperative and are pretty friendly when being posed. With that said, i think the shot would benefit with a less distracting background. Looks like a hand or foot in the second one. But what do i know?

I love these guys. They are relatively cooperative and are pretty friendly when being posed. With that said, i think the shot would benefit with a less distracting background. Looks like a hand or foot in the second one. But what do i know?

Idon't disagree with you. Thanks

bug_by_M1MD.jpg

Honestly do you all not see these?

I see them all the time here, maybe its just a regional thing?

Nikon 18-55mm

Im still having a hard time with what lens to buy.
WOW, that thing must have been huge with the 18-55's 1:3.2 reproduction ratio! Great photos there, I wish we had wildlife like that in sunny ol' Essex.

No not really, actually he was maybe an inch and a half, TOPS he was 2 "

WOW, that thing must have been huge with the 18-55's 1:3.2 reproduction ratio! Great photos there, I wish we had wildlife like that in sunny ol' Essex.

Most reactions

Back