hallo-:)

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
-:) -:)

well, after a loooooooooooooooong, looooong absence - here i am again-:)

i just wanted to say 'hallo', 'im back' and .....'ive missed you guys'-:) :lovey:

:heart: :hug::

HEY!!!!! WELCOME BACK!!!! WE MISSED YOU TOO!!!!

HOW WAS THE ART PROJECT!!!!!!!?????

md

Welcome back!

he he, the truth is i havent finished it yet.....(geez, im lazy!-;)......how are you, matt? any new 'romances' here, ha?-;)

I would love to post a nice welcome back message but I'm trying to think of a way to stop my ears from hurting. Did you have to shout so loud Matt?

ferny said:
I would love to post a nice welcome back message but I'm trying to think of a way to stop my ears from hurting. Did you have to shout so loud Matt?

ha ha, i think Matt knows well that theres such a loooooooong distance between 'in the office' and 'wa-wa' - and thats why he had to shout - dont forget, ferny - theres whole ocean between us-;))))

btw - 'hi', ferny!-:)

wawa - its Warsaw(informal), in fact only people in warsaw use it-;), kind of 'warsaw' slang

*rewaves to ferny* -:)

MDowdey said:
sorry fern, ill be good from now on i promise.

md
Oh, please say you don't mean that. This place has too many dull days as it is, without YOU deciding to behave! :lol:

Welcome back, lovely Anua! :) Hope you can stick around, I've missed seeing your wonderful work!

Welcome back, Anja! :)

Welcome back!:smileys:
wav.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back