hallo

Herty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hallo. I am Herty. I come from Nicaragua. Here is my flag. I do not take this photo. Ha ha.
Nicaragua.gif

I am 14. It is my birthday, yesterday. Please excuse my English. I speak it regullary but I do not type it very often.

A little about my country if you like. I think many not know it. Nicaragua is in Central America between the Caribbean Sea and the North Pacific Ocean. It is between Costa Rica and Honduras. We are the largest coutry in Central America and we have a very big lake. It is called Lago de Nicaragua. We have between five and six millions people in my country., Another big lake that we have is called Lago de Managua.

I like to photograph things. Many things I like to take pictures of. I like to take pictures of animals and fish mostly. Not much else. I also like to ride donkeys and fish. We have big catfish here. I like to fish for catfish and then eat them. If I do not eat them then my family seels them. I think you would call us fisher people. I'm not very sure there. When I am not eating or catching my catfish I like to ride my donkey. I call him Sebastian. We just go out and take photosgraphs of many things that you find here. I use him like a car. I can not drive yet, I am to young.

I thank you. I wish to get to know you all.

Hallo Mike. Why are you called Big Mike?
Who is that dancing man? Is he you? Ha ha.

Hello Herty and welcome!!

Don't worry about the language barrier at all, we have quite a few nationalities here. And we're more than happy to explain something if you don't understand.

I can't wait to see some photos of these catfish you were talking about! How big are they? I'm a fisherman (or fisherwoman more precisely, hehehe) too. But I mainly do gamefishing... like Marlin, Sailfish, Mackeral and other fish like that. I also like a bit of reef fishing too. In fact I just love being out on the water - it's a great sensation!

Welcome again!

Happy Birthday.. and welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome aboard and a belated happy birthday Herty!

Hola! Welcome to our Forum.

Most reactions

Back