Halloween fun - scarrryyy 3 kids and sharp objects.

zendianah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.zenphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

dsc9118hdrsmallxv9.jpg

haloween200872je6.jpg

dsc9119smallmn1.jpg

Their gorgeous, I especially love the last one! Definetly cute children! If you don't mind me asking, what are their names?

What an enjoyable series. Cute kids, captured with mischievous, fun-loving smiles. I especially like the first one - the expressions are priceless.

I definitely like the last one best...as others mentioned, I wish I could see the kids better but still a neat photo!

The boy in the sweater looks to have quite the humor! I love all his expressions!:D

I like them all, how do you get that effect in the photos??

Their gorgeous, I especially love the last one! Definetly cute children! If you don't mind me asking, what are their names?

Thank you !! :) My trouble makers are Brandon, Zion and Rylee. This is the first picture (1) That they were smiling. It was after pumpkin carving and eating cookies. Hence messy faces and the sweats. Are little family ritual. :)

What an enjoyable series. Cute kids, captured with mischievous, fun-loving smiles. I especially like the first one - the expressions are priceless.

Thanks Jeanne. I haven't talked to you in awhile. Hope all is well!! :)

I definitely like the last one best...as others mentioned, I wish I could see the kids better but still a neat photo!

The boy in the sweater looks to have quite the humor! I love all his expressions!:D

My kids are all unique as all kids are! :)

Your kids are soooo cute. I love the second pic.

Thanks Cherry //

I like them all, how do you get that effect in the photos??

I used Lightroom to get the affect and played with the sliders. Then I brought it into PS for some tweaking.

Most reactions

Back