Halloween party shooting help?

chris82

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
shutterbugs.myfreeforum.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been asked to take pictures at my baby nieces halloween party tonight which I cant wait to do.Its an excuse for me to dress up and scare the kids.:lol: (This should be fun)Only problem is that my sensor is filthy,I know I have been going on about sensor cleaning for a while but I found out how to go about cleaning it,I just havent had the chance to get the right equipment.Do you all think it will be safe if I gently...very gently wipe the sensor just this once or is that a big no no.

Chris, I moved your thread over to the digital Q&A, where you might get some more views, and better answers, to your question about cleaning sensors. :)

Wipe it with what? I wouldn't recommend using just anything, get some Pec-pads and some Eclipse. Cleaning the sensor is not a big deal, but you do need to have the right materials to do it. Try a blower bulb if you have nothing else, that should get rid of some of the dust.

I dont know if the party is allready over, but maybye not since tonight is halloween,.

it doesnt matter to clean it now. your gonna be shooting near the maximum aperature of your lenses anyway in a party situation, its not going to show up if its truly dust on the sensor. clean your lenses, blow the sensor, but dont sweat it. just keep your aperature larger than like f5.6 or f8 and youll be fine,

(by larger I mean shoot from f1.0 to f4.0 max and you wont notice any dust)

depending on your respective lenses...

Most reactions

Back