Halloween!

Mitica100 said:
voodoocat said:
In other news:

US schools have banned Halloween because officials are worried about offending real witches.

That's just plain stupid IMHO! What's next, banning X-mas for the fear of not offending people who don't observe it? :roll:
Scary thing is, in BC there are a lot of businesses and media that aren't permitted to say Merry Christmas because it may offend someone. People are limited to crap like "best of the season" :x To avoid a long drawn out rant I'll stop here.

fadingaway1986 said:
I wish we had halloween in australia. Australia is so boring.

We dont even have guy fawkes

Guy Fawkes day rules, i never celebrated it until moved to nz, but it just gives an excuse to get loaded and handle explosives :drunk: I've notice alot of Kiwi's celebrate halloween these days, but they only sell green pumpkins here :cry: I haven't seen the proper orange ones here yet. I love halloween, its a helluva lot more fun than christmas these days- but its odd celebrating it in springtime!

voodoocat said:
In other news:

US schools have banned Halloween because officials are worried about offending real witches.

:roll: :roll::roll: :roll::roll: :roll::roll: :roll::roll: :roll::roll: :roll:

I saw this a few days ago. Really weird considering the origins of Halloween but oh well.

vonnagy said:
oriecat said:
Are they green because they're some freaky green pumpkin or are they green because they're not ready yet??

the first is correct. they are green freaky pumpkins. :cry:

Orie, honestly, theyre not weird. Its like apples, some have red skin, some have green skin ;)

And they still taste yummy :D

photogoddess said:
How about a hit and run victim? Paint a tire black and run it up and down your shirt, paint your face like you're dead and bloody. Wear an old pair of torn up jeans. You can get stuff at the thrift store so it'll be a cheap costume too. ;)

I had a friend who went as roadkill doing the same thing but dressed all in gray and attacked a pointed opossum tail so his rear and made this cone nose out of construction paper and rubber bands. it was so funny,

That's "white out" or "liquid paper" in the USA. You guys have sponges on yours- ours has brushes. :cry:

Most reactions

Back