Hamburg - Old Warehouse District - a closer look (56k overkill)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some have actually expressed that they would like to see some more of my photos taken in Hamburg last Sunday. Only too happily will I oblige ;)

So I chose 12 taken in the Old Warehouse District only, all of them a closer look than my yesterdays "broader view" to give you an idea.

Close-ups_HHSpeicherstadt01.jpg

(Keep in mind that these are "only just" some warehouses of a port! And they went to the trouble to build in such ornamentary details!)

Close-ups_HHSpeicherstadt02.jpg

Close-ups_HHSpeicherstadt03.jpg

Close-ups_HHSpeicherstadt04.jpg

This is a riddle: This close-up here belongs to a photo in this thread here: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32684 - which one is it?)

Close-ups_HHSpeicherstadt05.jpg

Close-ups_HHSpeicherstadt06.jpg

Close-ups_HHSpeicherstadt07.jpg

(Warehouse buildings!!!!!)

Close-ups_HHSpeicherstadt08.jpg

Close-ups_HHSpeicherstadt09.jpg

Close-ups_HHSpeicherstadt10.jpg

11. and 12. are one and the same photo, one's a crop and b+w conversion out of the other ... and the first, 11, shows you clearly how much I have to deal with distortion with the lens of the little compact digital Canon.... :roll:

Close-ups_HHSpeicherstadt11.jpg

Close-ups_HHSpeicherstadt12.jpg

nice colors lafoto!!!!!! great shots! You have an eye for architecture..its a shame though about some of the harsh shadows, but on a day like that, its hardly avoidable.

I thought they were quite some additional element here....

Love the light on these..that irst capture is beautiful!
You've really done well to brick out the warmth in the brickwork.
also love yer compo. on the iron girder/bridge shot.
Nice stuff corinna! :D

This is a really cool series LaFoto. I would love to wander around in these building. Betcha they have a ton of history to be photographed. Very well done.

Most reactions

Back