Handcuffs, Guinness and Spam - The London meetup

Looks like you all had a great time and great weather! Very unusual for a photog meetup!
I always thought Anty LIVED in Canada. You learn something every day!

I envy you all being able to meet up and share the experience.....Imagine....
Andy to Wife...."You don't mind looking after the 3 kids for the day while I go to (insert place name) and meet a load of people I've never seen before?"
Wife....."Unprintable"
Andy....."Yes, there will be young women" (ducks to avoid flying plate)
Andy....."Shall I take that as a NO then?"

Andy:lol:

Anty does live in Canada, she gets like 1000000000000 points for effort, and bonus points for bringing gifts!

Change that conversation to

Andy to wife "You don't mind looking after the 3 kids for the week that I am going to Germany at the end of May to meet a load of people I might have never seen before but am sure they are all right?"

Wife: "Who are they?"

Andy: "Other TPFers, the friendliest crowd ever!"

Wife: "Will there be young women?"

Andy: "Hmmmphhhhh .... dunno, but ... I don't think so!"

Wife: "OK, off you go!"

Ha! That'd be good, eh? So you could at last BE at some meet-up and could afterwards never say any more "people I've never seen"! :D

Ferny, your Super-Mario-Cam is consistently good! :D

Well, really lots of great images posted by now! I am quite shy now to contribute my rubbish ;)

a) I don't think Becky can take any not-nice photos!
b) I don't think it is possible to take any not-nice photos of you, Alex!

Good to know you at least were on your way to Stansted when you first posted. I hope to hear very soon that you have also arrived safely on The Continent! And then I am curious to see your photos, too! You did take some, not only of nice, female tourists, now did you?

I think you are wrong, it is very easy to get pictures of me with some really odd facial expression ;)

As for the female tourists, this was probably set up by the others, so they could get some shots of me taking pictures ;)

Yes, I arrived safely, and now I have to pack for tomorrow's trip which will start 4 a.m. in the morning!

I envy you all being able to meet up and share the experience.....Imagine....
Andy to Wife...."You don't mind looking after the 3 kids for the day while I go to (insert place name) and meet a load of people I've never seen before?"

I think you have to work on your exact phrasing of your request ;)

OK, here come a couple of mine ... did not take too many actually, since I was not too much in the mood yet.

Becky:
London0108_1.jpg

almost the whole lot in St James Park:
London0108_2.jpg

Duncan and the pigeons:
London0108_3.jpg

Becky just never could find a good shot without Tony telling her where to look :mrgreen:
London0108_4.jpg

Sorry for the wide angle, Dave (DPW2007) ;) (and some OOF Becky)
London0108_5.jpg

Ferny, Becky, David (from left to right)
London0108_6.jpg

Ferny just about to punch my face
London0108_7.jpg

My only feather shot
London0108_8.jpg

"Spears up!"
London0108_9.jpg

No heads up yet ...
London0108_10.jpg

Playing wide again
London0108_11.jpg

Memorial abstract
London0108_12.jpg

Now that is one sorry looking Becky lol.

Great shots!

I think was for the best, I was very tired!

Lmao at the Anty photo, I hadn't noticed the blackboard edit either...

Haha at the blackboard.

Becky - trust me, it could be worse. Look at the ones of me. :shock:

Is it jsut me, or is anyone else reading Anty's and Alex's posts with their voice in your head?

Most reactions

Back