Handholding Shutter Speeds

I think the next argument is going to have to be about whether a glass of beer should be categorized as a tripod or a monopod :nerd:

The pessimist says the glass is half-empty.
The optomist says the glass is half-full.
The engineer says the glass is twice the size it needs to be.
The art major asks if you want fries with it.

Watch out posting jokes like that on a photography forum, you're going to get us in trouble ⌐⌐

Woah Nellie...............

I wasn't trying to start an argument here, I was just looking for a point of clarification on this particular issue and crop sensors. This isn't worth folks bickering over. I'll just do my research and see if I can't come up with an answer for myself.

You know what.. I'm an Engineer!!! I was just looking for a general rule to start me off experimenting for myself.. I wasn't really wanting to go into work mode and work it all out when I'm relaxing. You guys are all nuts I'm off to the pub to try out my new tripod!!!! BTW a glass of beer is never too big, only too small!!

I'm an engineer too. A glass of beer is never too big or small. It's just either got some beer in it or it needs to be sent back.

Trust me beer glasses can be too small. Anything less than a pint and you have to go back to the bar every 5 minutes. I think those great big ones you get in Germany are the best, they last a good 20 minutes!!

Ok, is anyone in this thread not an engineer? Can we see a show of hands?

*cricket*

Oh, the droll/dry humor that runs around this forum is Whelming (not over or under) just Whelming.

This last one is even worse than a Pun.

I'm not know for my quick wit, or comedic timing, just for being a smart-a$$.

Most reactions

Back