hands again

wmodule

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd like to share these two shots of hands in different emotion
I've already posted this but someone deleted my thread, Do I make some mistake if I do sorry and could anyone explain me
Thanks

h01.jpg

h02.jpg

Although these are both quite well done, IMO, I like the second much more because the thumbs are visible. Somehow a hand picture without the thumb looks,well, incomplete.

thanks for the coment actually the idea of the first is the hands to look tired felt heavy as lead therefore the thumbs are hidden the thumb is always opposite of the rest fingers and looks as to fix tham and I like to be as they are hanging.

i liked how they were mushed together in the first one and didn't mind at all that they weren't in complete seperate view from tthe rest of the hand.

i like the first one bc its not what i expect in a hand shot.

but i am unsure which one i like more.

I love them! esp the first one. I have a friend who does nothing but feet, you two would get along I think :)

Thanks mwct, actually I’m thinking abut project “hands” how often you look at the people’s hands … they are so character esp shown as independent object in different emotions, it would be like an Act photography of the hands
BTW your portfolio is amazing

Most reactions

New Topics

Back