Hands Of Art C&C

he's just using photoshop in a different way than a lot of others are using... most use it to enhance the photography... but for him, the photography is secondary, and the main thing is his photoshop work...

Gotta love the public school system . . .

Did you go to a public school?

Yes I did, and the teachers there were the same except for maybe 1 or 2. Instead of challenging the students and encouraging their artistic growth, they gave them a simple pat in the back just so that they didn't have to put much effort into it. This comment was not directed towards the OP or his education. It was intended towards his comment that his teacher loved it.

he's just using photoshop in a different way than a lot of others are using... most use it to enhance the photography... but for him, the photography is secondary, and the main thing is his photoshop work...

But if that's the case, why not ask for CC on the [overly] photoshopped versions on a PP-centered website? He should be posting the originals here with the PP being only an enhancement to the original image. Just my opinion, though.

1. If your not going to accept C&C and look for a way to "better" your images please dont post a C&C thread. C&C is about bettering yourself/your images and getting advice by other members.

2. I see you are still in school, but please be respectful on TPF. There are a lot of adults on here. (im still in school too)

My Take on this photo.

-Not quite sure what your trying to achieve. The image is way over processed and looks the point where it is fake.

-And if your teacher "loved" it, I think she's corrupt.

Maybe you could show us the picture before it got photoshopped?

Well, it's clearly a composite, but it's just so far from seamless that it's obviously shopped to hell. Honestly it looks like you took the 4 pictures, cut out the three hands, then put them on the brick photo and xeroxed it all together. Focus more on better captures, and worry less about PS.

i think from now on, you post BOTH the original AND the photoprocessed photo, that way you can show your photoshopping, AND you can get c&c on both :)

also wont waste a whole thread talking about how crappy the public school system, which it isnt

the concept is there, but i agree with bitter...if the perspective of the hands matched that of the building, it would look better.

you seem to be posting a lot of images lately.
its good to see you have motivation.

keep shooting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back