Hands

yeah I don't take ones with mobiles phones anymore, unless there is still something really special about it.

without the vigneting you lose quite a bit of the focus though.

Thanks a lot!

And merry xmas!
hands-project-merry-christmas-2015-munich.jpg

Nice. I believe the last one of your original five is an unsolicited testimonial.

Very interesting and creative series. Could you tone down the highlights a little to show some details? The starkness tends to distract. Nice shots.

thanks.
I will try to see if I can correct the highlights.

Nice series.I'm very curious if in the last one is a hidden message :D

ahaha, the guys in the undeground was reading it like this :)

Serie still going on, in Munich now though.

hands-serie-project-woman-black-and-white-s-bahn-munich-germany-april-2017.jpg

hands-serie-project-backpack-black-and-white-s-bahn-munich-germany-april-2017.jpg

hands-serie-project-anxious-black-and-white-s-bahn-munich-germany-april-2017.jpg

29 still need to figure out which one to keep from this 3 pictures of a guy eating is snack
hands-serie-project-food-black-and-white-s-bahn-munich-germany-april-2017-001.jpg

hands-serie-project-food-black-and-white-s-bahn-munich-germany-april-2017-002.jpg

hands-serie-project-food-black-and-white-s-bahn-munich-germany-april-2017-003.jpg

Thinking about a second serie with a different approach

hands-newspaper-s-bahn-train-munich-germany-april-2017.jpg

hands-knee-s-bahn-train-munich-germany-april-2017.jpg

Glad to see this series is still alive and very much interesting. The hands say a lot about people. Please continue sharing with us!

Thanks a lot! It is still going on, but I dont commute by transport so much anymore since I live in Munich so I get less shooting opportunities.

A couple more

hands-project-munich-2017-september-black-and-white-ubahn-transport-candide-1.jpg

hands-project-munich-2017-september-black-and-white-ubahn-transport-candide-2.jpg

I like this series. It reflects the life of different ordinary people.

glad you feel the same way than myself about them!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back