cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.gregmccary.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
laundryedit01.jpg

actually a very amusing photo,,I'm amused that people still actually hang clothes out to dry,, I must admit,, I have never done this, always used a dryer,, I like the Farmers clothes ,, the dungaries, pretty nice tones,, wonder if you came in a little closer and cropped out that dead spot in the sky and that shed on the right,,

They probably do use a dryer on rainy days and watch satilite TV in between loads.

Great contrasts, I do like the photo.

Nice photo. I think maybe a tighter crop would do this justice?

actually a very amusing photo,,I'm amused that people still actually hang clothes out to dry,, I must admit,, I have never done this, always used a dryer,, I like the Farmers clothes ,, the dungaries, pretty nice tones,, wonder if you came in a little closer and cropped out that dead spot in the sky and that shed on the right,,

I'm amused that people feel the need to use dryers all the time. I've been hanging my clothes all summer...it's amazing how much my energy bill has dropped. We have a gas dryer.

I will say I hang my clothes in back...not across the front porch, lol.

Isn't this the same house as the one featuring in the "Haircut" thread?
Nice tones again, from what I can tell by looking at this "wrong" screen (I'm not on my own computer right now and this screen here is CONSIDERABLY darker than mine at home).
I have never dried my washing OTHER than hanging it onto a line. Summers and winters. I don't even OWN a dryer (and never have).

Isn't this the same house as the one featuring in the "Haircut" thread?
Nice tones again, from what I can tell by looking at this "wrong" screen (I'm not on my own computer right now and this screen here is CONSIDERABLY darker than mine at home).
I have never dried my washing OTHER than hanging it onto a line. Summers and winters. I don't even OWN a dryer (and never have).

Different house but same street. I thought it funny they have No AC, No Dryer but Direct TV. Thanks for all of the comments.

Most reactions

Back