hanging around

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hello guys....don't bash this too much, it took me forever to set it up :mrgreen:

25996585-L.jpg

Fantastically cool image rendered beautifully. Great title as well.

Is there a story behind this? Did you really set up the shot? If so, I know of a good doctor you can see...

Tuna

Tuna said:
Did you really set up the shot? If so, I know of a good doctor you can see...Tuna

well thanks a million for ruining my post by asking that question, i wanted everyone to think i've lost it. :lmao:

no, i didn't set it up. it's part of an art exhibit currently running at the Smithsonian Hirshhorn Museum: http://hirshhorn.si.edu/collection/galleries.html

you definately need to see this and the new visual light show that opened yesterday.

thanks for the comments!

I love this shot Jon!!! I could see it hanging up in dry cleaning shops everywhere :) Love the repition and the lighting!! I keep having to go back and look at it :) Great work!

I rather like that, very creative, even if you didnt set it up yourself :)

Holy Moly Jon. What an awesome shot. Love the composition,the subject, the frame...everything. Excellent ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice shot, I like the composition..all of the diagonals etc!

At least you admitted that you didn't set this up yourself so you're not ready for the men in white coats and rubber wallpaper just yet! ;)

I like your stuff, you consistently post interesting shots that are very good indeed!

All the best

Laudrup (Adam)

laudrup said:
...so you're not ready for the men in white coats and rubber wallpaper just yet! ;)

Oh Adam, if you only knew... JonMikal actually walks around singing:

"They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!" --from: Dr. Demento's Delights
Warner Bros. 1975 BS 2855 0698 :lmao:

Terrific Photo. Your eye for architecture really helped you on this one. Even though they are just coat hangers my eyes keep getting lost in the patterns, seems I could stare at this one for a long time.

Is it a bird?
Is it a plane?
It's a... frikkin COAT HANGER !!

Piece of art from a piece of art. Nicely done, Jon.

Most reactions

Back