Hanging out

erniehatt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
throughframe.jpg
This is my first Post, would like some views on it. Ernie

Well yes, it has been photoshoped in some way, as most of the pics I take are. I have used all of the normal levels, curves, hue saturation tools, but the only filters used was the texturizer filter. I am using CS2. Sorry about not giving more info, but thought it was obvious that it had been manipulated. Ernie

Well I supose I could show the original, if I knew how, it was difficult enough for me to get this version up here, any suggestions, I don't have much experience with web sites and terminology. And your correct it is not a painting. Ernie.

This is why I asked if it had been Photoshopped. What is obvious to one person is often obscure to someone else.
Some of us can actually paint like that for real.
This is why we ask for some info on the image in here ;-)
I think you may be hauled into the How To section to explain your methods. Lots of folks on here would love to know how you did it.
The problem with it being such a Graphic image means that in here you may find people have little or nothing to say about it except 'wow!' They won't know where to start as there does not appear to be anything wrong or improveable in there.
If you like I could move it to a more appropriate Forum where you will get swamped with praise (it is rather good - I have always liked the idea of playing with the frame myself. I think one of my paintings that does it is still in the Creative section). Just say the word.
One of the things you will learn about TPF is that choosing the right forum for your post can make the difference between sinking without trace and becoming a celebrity. With work like this I'd like to get you into the second category.

Thankyou for that Sir, feel free to move it to where you think it belongs. But I would like to stress a point, I am not looking for accalades, just fair comment good or bad. I am reasonably new to photography, apart from the normal snapshot with an instamatic. I got the f717 about 18 months ago, bought adobes lesson in a book, and have progressed from there,being retired gives a lot of time to experiment, I love to see what can be done.
I do not get much time in field work, so most of my time is in the garden, hence you will see a great deal of flower shots. Thanks again. Ernie

Most reactions

New Topics

Back