hansel and gretals home part 2

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
you guys may have seen a picture i posted of this house before. i went back, and talked to the people and found out its story. it was built from scraps left over from other construction projects, the man who built it has built 5 houses like that in the town. so i will be searching for them and posting them as they are found. but for now i will post a couple more from the first house.
192083156.jpg

192083139.jpg

192083128.jpg

192083112.jpg

feel free to critique !

zombiekilla3k said:
I actually saw this house on tv. It was a show about the wierd houses on the block! I cant remeber what it was called tho. :er:
Its even neater inside than out!

I saw that show too. Its a young ladie in her early 20's who owns it. Assuming this is the same house.

wow, actually that sounds about right, its a young woman who owns it. i didn't talk to her, but her room mates. . . . they wouldn't let me in :( maybe if i bring them some prints they will. um yes daniel its in huntsville, i'll take you there when you come up to visit.

i think her name was kristy or somthing, i'll go back and try to get inside.

Wow, this is even more interesting than I thought when I saw your first pic of this house and said it looked like a house from Hansel and Gretel ... yes, it was me who called it that.

Your treatment in the last but one (derived from the last?) is really haunting, that is where Hansel's little stable could have been in which the witch tried to fatten him so she could fry him later for dinner.... ;)

Bring those people some prints and then they might let you see the inside. It sounds a really interesting place - even TV teams have been there (and maybe paid them a handsome sum that you don't have, though? :scratch: ). Try out if prints will do the trick for you (and us :D). Will you?

those have a very strong but eerie look to them. i like it!

What did you do in photoshop to picture number 2?

Love these shots. That processing is something I'd like to use on some pics of my own.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back