TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot on fuji Reala 100.

5-23-2008_003.jpg

5-23-2008_004.jpg

5-23-2008_005.jpg

The colour and exposure remind me of a 70s Sear's Catalogue - neat. Why the overlap of images?

eh? This doesn't do much for me. The color tone of the skin is off, the overlapping doesn't seem to provide a great purpose, and the picture just doesn't say anything in general (to me). I do like his expression though.

It was an attempt to create a feeling of nostalgia. As far as the composition goes, the scene seemed to make more sense to me in three parts.

I think you hit it spot on!:thumbup:

Thank you, I am glad that you like it.

Miss CogsI personally like the colouring. But the photographs need to be more aligned for the whole picture to work in my opinion.

I guess here is where i may have failed you. The intention was for it to be looked at as three seperate shots that make up an idea, as opposed to just one picture.

I personally think the misalignment adds interest to what would be a boring photo. That being said, I really like the colors/tones and the expression. You hit nostalgia dead on.

ditto plentygood. ( which makes me want to get some good-n-plentys..hmmm must be time for lunch! :) )

To me, the breaks in the photo mean a break from the "real world" and his facial expression says he's satisfied with being in the woods.

I relate to that being an outdoor person myself. and THAT makes me wanna grab the pack and go for an overnight in the smokies!

nice shot(s?) :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back