Happiness

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Daisy has been doing well, and enjoying life here in Canada very much.. hope you see this in her eyes and smile! Our baby will likely be a young lady, as we have some results from the 5 month ultrasound. Maria Barlow will be looking forward to life in Canada also!

As requested, a thoughtful snapshot!

some fill in flash would have been nice here, but the skiters were a feedin!

daisy201websize.jpg

thanks for looking!

Very sweet pic.. i love the choice of bg here...
Daisy, you look great!
good luck you two :thumbsup:

i'm thinking not only is she in love with canada...but she is in love ..period...

you realize your daughter is gonna be gorgeous........

I have been watching this post and thinking what to say, but no original thoughts. So "ditto". She is a very lovely lady.

What a sweet shot.
I love the contrast between her jet black hair and the soft yellow and green.
Nice one raymond! all the best to you two and yer new baby. :D

Like I have said about the other photo taken among the sunflowers already, I enjoy each and every photo you show us of Daisy. This one is no exception, of course.
"Maria" - how beautiful a name. She will be a beautiful little lady. I am so happy to hear that all goes well. Already five months into the pregnancy - wasn't it yesterday you told us about it first???

Time flys eh LaFoto?? thanks everyone so much. We are so happy, and enjoying life.. but we had a snag yesterday.. I organized a get together over the last three month for about 10 of my online sim racing friends to meet in PA for a "meet Daisy weekend, and we were turned around at the border, as the new rules say that Daisy needs an American visa to enter USA.

The immigration people in Toronto told us when we both arrived in Canada a month ago.. that she would have no problem crossing the border, and not to worry.

So, we are home, missing our friends, and o well, that's the way it goes, I guess..

A day trip somewhere today will help I hope.

Thanks so much for all of your kind words! I do hope she has Daisy's looks!

Congratulations Raymond - that's amazing news about your daughter.

I love this pic - i like it how the the sunflowers are pointing at her from all sides !!

hello to everyone! thanks for all your wonderful comments and kind words! i really appreciate it! yup raymond is right,time goes by so fast, and the next time ul see here is marias portrait. were both very excited and cant wait to have maria in our arms. again thanks a lot!!

Most reactions

Back