Happy 3000 core!

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Happy 3000 Core...your now a Spam Queen!

Anyways, I just wanna say happy 3000, thats really great, puts mine and Santinos 1000 to shame.

Congrats Core, keep up the spam!

WOW, we hit 1000 together, you've been BUSY!

Now, everybody quit pickin' on our precious lil' Corry....isn't it enough for you people that she freely admits she has no life outside this place?? :x

Congrats to you, Corry! :cheer: If Artemis is this forum's little brother then surely you're our fave little Sis. :love: Happy 3K!!

Thanks everyone.

You guys really are great. This past few months...when I have had no time to talk to my real life friends, much less see them...you guys have been there. And when all the crappy, overwhelming, stressful things have been happening to me lately...you guys have been my escape.

I hope you guys don't really think I'm just being a spammer. I just need people to talk to.

Thanks again...I really do love you all.

It's about time! This post has been up a whole day and you hadn't even hit it yet! No more early posting, people!!

Ya know, you'd have more time to talk to your friends if you'd quit spending all your time spamming the board. ;):p JUST KIDDING!! Congrats on the 3k, Corry. :D

Most reactions

Back