Happy Aniversery to us!

jstuedle

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.picture-daddy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, it's almost 2 AM Wednesday the 16th of November here. And it's our 32nd wedding anniversary! Don't know why for the life of me Cathy has stayed at my side all these years. She is truly a very special lady. So, all I can say is "Thanks Cass, will you have me another 32?". Enough mushy stuff, let the party commence!

I think this calls for some
champagne.jpg

Logo_PartyTime!_200w.gif

HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

Happy Anniversary!!

wow... 32 years. That's excellent!! What an inspiration! :lovey:

Congratulations! I hope the next 32 are just as filled with love and friendship. :hug::

That is wonderful. I'm coming up on #20 with Bradford in a couple of weeks, and I totally appreciate the wonder of a happy long-term relationship. :thumbup:

Congrats! :D

Haha! Happy anniversary John, it's great to see people who can make it so far and have the prospect of making it even farther! Here's to many more happy years! *clink*

Happpppy Anniversary :hugs:
:cheers: here's to the next 32!

have a good one :thumbup: :mrgreen:

:band:
:wav:

Thanks everyone. I had to show this thread to Cathy when we returned tonight. She said it was sweet of you guys to make such nice comments.

Cathy didn't find anything she wanted to watch at the theater, so we just went to dinner. We have a chain of steakhouses around here called "Longhorn". One in our area is real good and treat us very well. Cathy had the porterhouse steak with baked potato, and I grilled salmon and fillet minion with wild rice and steamed veggies. Outstanding. Even brought the puppies home samples. We are sitting around, sipping on a little wine and enjoying a DVD. Great day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back