vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
happy birthday Matt!

For your birthday present, i'll send you some of those pics I had of terri and Manda gets to give you your birthday spanking :spank: :spank: :spank:

Way to go matie, you survived another year! ;) All the best bro!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!!!!
Have a wonderful day Matthew!
I hope you are spoiled with kisses and hugs and presents and lots of fabulous love!
You are such a good friend and Im so pleased that I came by here all that time ago to discover the beautiful soul that is our Trish, the party girl.

Your sincerity, kindness and genuine honesty is something you should never let go of. You are a truly passionate and deep thinking guy and Im so honoured that you call me friend.

Happy Birthday bello! :heart: :heart:

Love Amanda xxxxxxxx

It should be a birthday week.
Having Aussies and Kiwis on forums means 2 day long birthdays for Northern Hemispherians.
Be thankful, brute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having Aussies and Kiwis on forums means 2 day long birthdays for Northern Hemispherians.

I think we us southerners are missing out, don't recall anybody celebrating my bday twice :cry: Well, here's to Matty-boy :cheers: all the best to ya matie and what number is this for ya (just so I know the number beers to toast in your name) ?

happy birthday, my man! you rock the house, MD, and i would have to second all the nice things manda said about the beauty of your soul. it comes through loud n clear, man. :D
:cheers:

guys...it warmes my heart to know that even though i havent met yall..you are still the greatest group of people i know. Words cant express what you do for me. just to get by day to day, to see your funny posts and to share all of life's little moments.

I love you all very much..and heres to getting sloppy drunk and hitting on the ugly girls...

md

Most reactions

Back