Happy Beijing - Street Portraits on the Capital of China

Stefen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I want to share a series of photographs I have made recently on the streets of Beijing.

Please feel free to add your comments.

Best,

Stefen

Happy-Beijing-21.jpg

Your images are soft and the 3rd image is too blurry for a portrait. I'm not really fond of the flash either.

p.s I can see what your trying to do, your subjects in focus and everything else on the move, but I don't feel it's working sorry.

Hey Ocular,

Thanks for your comments, I do appreciate it.
I am curious about your comments that all the images are soft.

Care to take a look at this larger image on my site, Stefen Chow | Photographer | Beijing (China) Singapore Malaysia ::|:: Photojournalist | Adventure Photography | Industrial Photography | Commercial Photography | Corporate Photography | Editorial Photography | to see if the problem exists there as well?

I do take your other comments in good spirit as this is another style that I am trying to open up in my own box of ideas.

Cheers,

Stefen

Some nice work here, but the feeling I get is that the subjects are too aware that they're being photographed.

Whoa!!!!!!!!! Outstanding work!!!!!!

The images posted give me a sense of personality and humor that I do not usually equate with the people of Beijing. The environment works well and adds dimension to all the photos.

Checked out your website. One word comes to mind. Master.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

Back