HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORINNA!

so hows the dSLR? If it is amazing, tell me because i get one soon too!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: I'm so excited :p

mentos_007 said:
... now I wanna see pics from the party!!

Thank you again to all of you for your good wishes ... they all make me so, so happy! Soooo happy. I :heart: you all!

And Mentos... with respect to the party ... and the photos taken ... erm. Weeeelll. For once keep in mind that we all are a bunch of "elderly people", so "partying" is no longer what it once was :)roll: ). And then. Well...

My son decided he wanted to take a couple of pics with my Powershot, and he wanted to avoid the use of flash. That was his intention - and his intentions were good.

Well, see what I could later get out of the total blackness he managed to produce (those two of me were not all black, the other three almost were):

122655620.jpg

And here's two that I took with my new toy (ISO upped to 1600, something very new to me, i.e. the fact that I CAN push the iso thus far, the Powershot only allows for ISO 400) and one that my Hamburg friend took with the Powershot PLUS flash and one that I took with my new toy and flash ... and the photo that my son was taking at the time I took his photo was black beyond saving... But he tried.

122655621.jpg

You see that party have gone from wild to mild ... if they ever were "wild" in my life, which I doubt.

I hope you are not too disappointed.

3.gif
to all for your wishes.

(And Graham, I still live a bit off that hug at Stanstead, but ... erm ... to think back makes me wish for m.... ah, better go to the Secret Wishes thread for this ;) ;) ;) )

heheh and of course on every photo Corinna holds her new toy :D:D:D

okay, you're probably stuffed already! but what the hell... ;)

happybirthday4uc.jpg

Hope you had a great time :)

What a wonderful cake, vixenta. Thank you a thousand times!
I love it! Thank you thank you thank you.

And well, erm, yes, Mentos... my New Toy... WHEN the cameras came out at last, it did not want to miss out on things, you see?

Sheesh! I'm late!... Story of my life.:lmao: :lmao:

Happy belated Birthday, girl! May the next 100 years be fruitful and may you never, ever have a camera break down on ya!...

Congrats on the Canon as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back