Happy Birthday Lula!

ferny said:
Minus the masses of !'s that's what I was trying to say! I comes out as "Happy aniversario, pretty." when you translate it back though. I guess there isn't a word for birthday?

hahaha!!! online translators are not very good.....

I'll help you Ferny

Happy--> Feliz
Birthday--> Aniversário (thats right ;) )
Pretty--> Linda

hehehehe tricky uh?
:sexywink:

Lula said:
hahaha!!! online translators are not very good.....

I'll help you Ferny

Happy--> Feliz
Birthday--> Aniversário (thats right ;) )
Pretty--> Linda

hehehehe tricky uh?
:sexywink:
When I use a translator I get the result and convert it back to English. If it goes back to what I typed in then it means it all makes sense, right? When I typed in "Happy birthday, beautiful." I got back "Feliz aniversario, bonito." and when I converted that back to English I got "Happy aniversario, pretty.". So I thought it would look odd if I posted it, so didn't. :)

ferny said:
When I use a translator I get the result and convert it back to English. If it goes back to what I typed in then it means it all makes sense, right? When I typed in "Happy birthday, beautiful." I got back "Feliz aniversario, bonito." and when I converted that back to English I got "Happy aniversario, pretty.". So I thought it would look odd if I posted it, so didn't. :)

yeah...so it turned out ok....only that is Linda (cause's its female) and not bonito (male)

:sexywink: :sexywink:
hehehe

BTW
thanxx SiCk!

Most reactions

Back