Happy Birthday To Raj Today.

LOL ... (you eat meat? I was gonna whip up some eggplant for you. Now I have to change the menu.)
:048: It's not barbeque if it's not meat! :ambivalence:
What ... Marija is coming? Now I have to cook up some belokranjska povitica. Raj, you okay with 'California' wine? (I make this orange-lemonade that everybody loves.) I bet Marija would like a Margarita or maybe a Sangria ...

Seriously Raj ... if you're ever in LA, we'll have a BBQ.
Absolutely, you're on! :1247: Just let me know if you're doing an eggplant bbq (whatever that is), so we can bring our own bacon! :345:
It won't be a legally - sanctioned TPF party unless there's BACON!
Exactly! See, sparky knows what I'm talking about! :lol:
LOL ... I feel compelled to defend myself.

Nearly all of our veggies and fruits come fresh from the garden. We eat and cook in the patio all year long.
These are all from my iPhone:

View attachment 105138
Artichoke

View attachment 105139
We make our own hootch (bathtub Orange Liqueur). I use this stuff for Margaritas and Sangria.

View attachment 105140
This is grilled turkey loaf, stuff with a ton of herbs from the garden Delish.

View attachment 105141
A small sampling. I have more than a dozen different tomatoes.

View attachment 105142
Some wildlife. (Bring a macro. If you don't have a macro, one will be provided to you at no cost.)

View attachment 105143
Some Flora (see statement about macro above.)

View attachment 105144
We probably grill more fish and chicken than red meat. Salmon that has been marinating in citrus juices.

View attachment 105145
My new BBQ. :)

View attachment 105146
Chicken. (Tastes like chicken.)

View attachment 105147
A tomato salad.

View attachment 105148
Pizza on the BBQ. (I make my own crust ... stuffed with herbs ... everything gets stuffed with herbs.)

View attachment 105149
Showing off my pizza cutter.

View attachment 105150
My Margarita, made with "snow" from the blender and my bathtub orange liqueur.

View attachment 105151
Steak, from the grill.

View attachment 105152
A bunch of Zin grapes. (We also have Chardonnay, Cabernet, Merlot and Pinot Noir.)

So let's Party. (The birthday's on Raj.)
Gary, for the most part it looks wonderful, however where I am from photo #2 would be what you take to the doctor after collecting it that morning after you got up out of bed, so they can test it. And if had that kind of stuff at the bottom of the specimen bottle you would be guaranteed a trip to the hospital for some kinda tests or surgery or both.

You would for sure be making some doctors boat payment for em that month. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

LOL ... (you eat meat? I was gonna whip up some eggplant for you. Now I have to change the menu.)
:048: It's not barbeque if it's not meat! :ambivalence:
What ... Marija is coming? Now I have to cook up some belokranjska povitica. Raj, you okay with 'California' wine? (I make this orange-lemonade that everybody loves.) I bet Marija would like a Margarita or maybe a Sangria ...

Absolutely, you're on! :1247: Just let me know if you're doing an eggplant bbq (whatever that is), so we can bring our own bacon! :345:
It won't be a legally - sanctioned TPF party unless there's BACON!
Exactly! See, sparky knows what I'm talking about! :lol:
LOL ... I feel compelled to defend myself.

Nearly all of our veggies and fruits come fresh from the garden. We eat and cook in the patio all year long.
These are all from my iPhone:

View attachment 105138
Artichoke

View attachment 105139
We make our own hootch (bathtub Orange Liqueur). I use this stuff for Margaritas and Sangria.

View attachment 105140
This is grilled turkey loaf, stuff with a ton of herbs from the garden Delish.

View attachment 105141
A small sampling. I have more than a dozen different tomatoes.

View attachment 105142
Some wildlife. (Bring a macro. If you don't have a macro, one will be provided to you at no cost.)

View attachment 105143
Some Flora (see statement about macro above.)

View attachment 105144
We probably grill more fish and chicken than red meat. Salmon that has been marinating in citrus juices.

View attachment 105145
My new BBQ. :)

View attachment 105146
Chicken. (Tastes like chicken.)

View attachment 105147
A tomato salad.

View attachment 105148
Pizza on the BBQ. (I make my own crust ... stuffed with herbs ... everything gets stuffed with herbs.)

View attachment 105149
Showing off my pizza cutter.

View attachment 105150
My Margarita, made with "snow" from the blender and my bathtub orange liqueur.

View attachment 105151
Steak, from the grill.

View attachment 105152
A bunch of Zin grapes. (We also have Chardonnay, Cabernet, Merlot and Pinot Noir.)

So let's Party. (The birthday's on Raj.)
:drool2::drool2:I had know idea you were so into cooking, this looks so great that it compelled me to order some nice meal for dinner tonight. I'd come over just to taste the chicken and the steak, the rest are just bonuses! :bouncingsmileys: If I'm ever in LA, yours is the first place I visit! :biggrin-93:

hey of course I'm there too!!!!

I had to google belokranjska povitica and I don't mind that at all! Thank you :)

and eggplants are for me... and the rest of veggies... and the fish...

I'm there! Wait for me!!

(seriously, if I'm ever in LA I'll visit :))

Most reactions

New Topics

Back