Happy Birthday to...

hey, happy birthday Meysha :D

Happy Birthday, have a Squirrel

yp0lq0.jpg

Thanks everyone!

And thanks for the squirrel. :) hehhe.

Well I'm glad US dates are a day behind Aussie ones because it's the 2nd today but it's like I get another birthday in the US! Woooo!!!

So, you'll probably all wanna know what amazing camera gear I got for my b'day???? :)
But I didn't get any.... I bought myself a new car instead. I pick it up on Tuesday and I'll post a couple of photos of it then.

Camera gear-wise though, I did get a 24-70L a couple of week ago, and a new flash. So the world is pretty sweet now. :)

Going to have a few friends over for drinks tonight, and we'll party the night away.

Thank again for your well wishes! Have a great weekend everyone!

Oh and I have to say thanks for remembering me terri, and everyone else who's posted. I haven't been around much at all the pat few months - I've been so busy with work I don't have time to post, but I do read a fair bit on here still.
And it's good to see the next wave of tpf supporters come through - even though I haven't even spoken to them yet! hehehe :) But I have been reading your work and looking at your photos!

( not that anyone cares)

OK.. I'm going to go and post a photo now!!!!!!! WOW!! That'll be a first for like a hundred years!

Happy birthday, kiddo! I hope it was great.

Most reactions

Back