Happy Canada Day!!!!

....we still whoop your arses in hockey,... :lmao::lmao:
But you've already got us there Chiller. Hell, I can't pronounce half of the surnames on the jerseys..... they gotta be Canucks. :lol:

^ nope, sweeds are what half the players are now!

theres still a good few Canadian though

and Newfoundlanders

Danny Cleary!

There is a guy I worked with ...his name is...Balukumar Rajikumar Mylvagginamhan:lmao: Dont worry...I would never be able to spell it. He goes by the name .....Bob. Try putting his name on a hockey jersey. :lmao::lol::lmao:

There is a guy I worked with ...his name is...Balukumar Rajikumar Mylvagginamhan:lmao: Dont worry...I would never be able to spell it. He goes by the name .....Bob. Try putting his name on a hockey jersey. :lmao::lol::lmao:
Not difficult.....

jersey.jpg

Hey, I'm late to the party but here I am. Happy belated Canada Day everybody! This country freaking rocks!

Greetings from Winnipeg,

Federico

Thats cool....we still whoop your arses in hockey, and snowball fights. :lmao::lmao:

Awww, you Canadians are too cool for us to hijack your thread with our red, white and blue. You put up with our crap and you just stay up there, smiling and complaining quietly every now and then. You're the best neighbors a country could ask for! And you were nice enough to invent hockey and share it with us!

:hug::

But for the record, there are no body checks allowed (or anything that would get you a 5-minute major) in snowball fights. We know your blood lust on the rink, and I just wanted to clear that up. :)

Most reactions

Back