Happy Friday, bay-bay!!!!!!!!!!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:mrgreen: I have a busy Friday night to look forward to.

Tonight is the opening of a gallery show where one of my hand colored pieces is on display. It's always fun to go look at your stuff under proper lighting, and talk to other photogs. :thumbup: Then we're off to dinner (reservations at 9:30) to celebrate with a bottle of Chateunuef du Pape.... :drool: Lastly, some of our band friends are playing out tonight so we'll hit the club and rawk for a couple hours. :band: Gonna be a long night!

What's everyone else got going on? Any special plans in store? :D

Can we trade? :lol: Congrats on having your work displayed, that's awesome :thumbsup:

Lets see, tonight is pizza/popcorn/movie night at our place. The boys love this so it's something special to look forward to at the end of the week :D On the way home we're driving past our new condo so the boys can see it :cheer: They already like the fact that there will be a pool.

Tomorrow I have class in the morning, haircuts for the whole family in the afternoon, get the car inspected for new tabs, do laundry. On Sunday I have a photoshoot for two little kids (ages 5 & 2) and then maybe relax and watch a movie after that. We've got overtime at work so I'll have to work for a little while on Sunday afternoon.

Yeah, seriously teri, can we trade? I've got work and class today, then tomorrow, I'll probably spend most of in the dark room (the only part of my weekend I'm looking forward too!) Then I've got to work on a group presentation for one of my classes for the rest of the weekend! But you know what is great!!! ONE MORE WEEK TIL SPRING BREAK!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!

Zach :D

aggiezach said:
ONE MORE WEEK TIL SPRING BREAK!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!

Zach :D

But more importantly ONE MORE WEEK TO JT!!!!! :mrgreen:

i can only imagine what rawk means but what about JT?

AlisonS said:
But more importantly ONE MORE WEEK TO JT!!!!! :mrgreen:
Week and a half, don't freak me out right now. I have enough to do already let alone get ready for JT in one week.

Today is just another day of unpacking though. Been sick the last few days so things are going kinda slow. Feeling better now so I should be able to get more stuff done today.

For Saturday, I've convinced Photogoddess that she WILL ride her horses in the morning. Which has now turned into riding in the morning and then teaching a kiddie class in the afternoon.

I myself will be busy blowing my tax return on a big screen HDTV and upgrading my surround sound receiver. So a pretty good weekend for me I think :D And if Photogoddess isn't completely wiped out after riding, I believe a nice dinner will be in order in our new house.

terri said:
Tonight is the opening of a gallery show where one of my hand colored pieces is on display.

Terri, that is awesome! :D Good luck with the show and have fun at the opening! So was this a juried group exhibition? Was there a theme or anything goes? I have a couple calls for entries I keep meaning to try and respond to, but then I forget... :confused: I think I have this month to work on them tho. I need to do that.

Congrats and good luck, Terri. Exhibition opening nights are always such a buzz.

I'm just hoping the weather holds - I want to get out and start taking pictures again. If wet I might do some watercolours (although I just KNOW that my weekend is going to be spent doing the laundry and cleaning the bathrooms...)

Somehow the Gods have shined down upon me and I have A WHOLE WEEKEND OFF!!!! Not sure yet what I'm going to do with all that time, but hopefully my camera will be involved with some of it. :)

I'll be cleaning and unpacking along with Malachite :love: , FINALLY getting to ride my horses after months of barely seeing them, :sillysmi: giving that kiddie lesson, enjoying the new tv & surround sound and spending some quality time at home with my honey and my kids. :mrgreen:

This weekend will be the calm before the storm because next week I have to price shop for the Joshua Tree meals and get the motorhome and trailer ready for the big TPF get together. :thumbup:

Thanks guys!! :D I am looking forward to it. No theme, Orie, it's Photographer's Choice. I know what you mean about these calls for entries, it seems like there is always something going on but it's very hard to keep up with it!

Congrats on the weekend OFF, Corry, I know that doesn't happen very often for ya. :thumbup:

Hope everyone else has a great weekend. :cheer: Been another loooong work week and I'm tired, but still ready to go kick it out a bit. ;)

Can someone bring a video camera to JT?

Terri, thats great news, you deserve it and congrats... me? well...A mate wanned me to go round his...but I prefered a night of photoshop...and...whatever else...

Artemis said:
Can someone bring a video camera to JT?

Terri, thats great news, you deserve it and congrats... me? well...A mate wanned me to go round his...but I prefered a night of photoshop...and...whatever else...

I'm bringing a video camera with me and will be trying to catch all the action and have a video up in the weeks that follow JT.

Auntie Terri, Congrats on having your work displayed. You are very deserving of such an accomplishment.

terri said:
Congrats on the weekend OFF, Corry, I know that doesn't happen very often for ya. :thumbup:

Nope, it doesn't, and it almost didn't. Grrrr. I went to work today..my first day working at Walgreens since Sunday...well, I walk in, look at the schedule, and they WROTE ME IN for a full shift this sunday!!!! No phone call, no warning, nothing. Just a "sorry, but we don't give a **** if you looked at the schedule, saw you had the weekend off, and made plans...who cares about your f-ing plans, cuz you're WORKING!!!" last minute penciled in addition to the damn schedule! Ok, so it didn't say that, but still. Thankfully I was able to get lovely little Andrea to cover the shift. But I was still pissed. Grrrr! This weekend is going to be nice...the only thing I actually have planned is to get some extra quality time in with the boyfriend...he got the results back today from his portfolio review, and he is one of the 15 people that get to continue in the graphic design program and ISU, where he goes to college. :) He's extremly happy and relieved (though I didn't doubt his talent for a second :) )...so this weekend is kindof a celebration weekend. :) I'm looking forward to it! :)

boring weekend.....
poperly, i will go to take some photos on sunday..

Most reactions

Back