Happy Friday, bay-bay!!!!!!!!!!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here it is.....the official end-of-week happy Friday thread. I am wondering how long this one stays coherent. :lol:

Who is doing what this weekend? I have some printing to do for special people. ;)

And a garage to paint. :x

Surely that's beatable.

Tonight I might have a date. I'm not sure, I haven't talked to her since arrangements were made a few days ago.

Then Saturday I'm participating in the "Amazing Race Toronto 2" Me and three friends will be competing against 49 other teams in a race around Toronto.

I don't konw what I got myself into with that, but I'm sure it'll be fun.

I'll probably quit half way through and go for beers somewhere.

bace said:
Then Saturday I'm participating in the "Amazing Race Toronto 2" Me and three friends will be competing against 49 other teams in a race around Toronto.

That sounds fun!

I was going to go to Las Vegas this weekend, but its gonna be next weekend instead.
So, I'll probably try to get some photos in my scrapbook and work on my messy apartment.

Oh, so exciting...woo hoo!

Do you do formal "scrapbooking", Traci? Or is this your personal photo album you're talking about?

I forgot to mention my buddies have a gig tomorrow night, and we'll probably go hear them play. :headbang: Always up for a Chain Poets show, they do rawk. :) And I need to let loose a little from a moderately crappy week, so it should be fun.

terri said:
Do you do formal "scrapbooking", Traci? Or is this your personal photo album you're talking about?

It's a personal scrapbook, Creative Memories. I love doing layout work, I used to design catalog pages at my last job. So, I like to do scrapbooks, but only for myself. It's a lot of work and I'm so particular, it takes me forever. Thanks for asking! ;)

I've seen some really creative ones, and art supply stores carry all kinds of crazy stuff for scrapbooking. Not my thing, but it looks like it could be fun. :)

I only work Sunday, so I actually have some TIME this weekend! Tonight I'll be spending some time with the honey and we'll be workin on my halloween costume. Tommorrow...more workin on the costume, and hopefully, go visit my brother and his kids. Then sunday, work and boyfriend. :)

bace said:
Tonight I might have a date. I'm not sure, I haven't talked to her since arrangements were made a few days ago.

:( :(

Bettybooty said:

Wtf are you frowning for?

Are you sad that I'm having a fun filled weekend?

How twisted is that?

picture of stfu!

bace said:
Wtf are you frowning for?

Are you sad that I'm having a fun filled weekend?

How twisted is that?

picture of stfu!

I'm just teasing, I hope you get lucky. :D

Actually an update. As of lunch the "date" part of the weekend is no-longer. She messaged me telling me she has a boyfriend since I talked to her on Wednesday.

What a dumbass.

bace said:
Actually an update. As of lunch the "date" part of the weekend is no-longer. She messaged me telling me she has a boyfriend since I talked to her on Wednesday.

What a dumbass.

Sounds like a flake, your probably better off. In all sincerity, I'm sorry your date fell through.

Ew. Don't be.

I'm going out to get hammered and hit on many women.

Much more fun.

From a fact I heard from some dj in a record store once...

Apparently Toronto has the most amount of clubs per capita than any where in the world.

Don't know how true that is NOW, but it certainly has a bumbing nightlife.

There's about a 4x4 block radius downtown that has atleast 50 clubs, bars and lounges. Plus all the other clubs and bars all over the city.

The club district is huge. Some of the best sound systems in the world are located at clubs in Toronto. Namely "Guverment" and "republik".

Toronto is live!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back