Happy Friday - Happy New Year!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What's everyone got on tap for a festive New Year's Eve?

It's been ages since I left the house for a NY party. I prefer to curl up at home by the fire with the hubby. This year, however, we're attending a wine dinner out of state. There will be lots of different wines with several courses, and these things can go on for hours. Whew! I hope I can make it till midnight. :blushing:

Happy New Year, everyone! :D

HNY!

We will be going to a party at a friend's place. Actually I used to rent their basement so it's a kind of home coming for me. :p

They got married in Cuba last year and threw their wedding party back home on Dec. 31....so this is almost an anniversary party for them.

The good news is that their house is only a few blocks from mine...so I don't have to take a cab or get a ride...I can just stumble home. :D

you know, call me boring, but i keep my silly self home..that is the one night that people who are not used to drinking get out to drink and DRIVE!!and we are talking about people who make their own drinks...(*hick*)

so this redneck chickie will be safely ensconced in my coffin till they sober up!

movies, popcorn, fireplace, and pallie on the phone!! cant get any better than that!!

I still haven't figured it out. Surprisingly I want to avoid my friends. Bad influence. I'm still trying desperatly to find something that might also include meeting new people.

Blah, this year is probably gonna suck large.

i will be at a friends place. Will start at about 6pm and have dinner there. Gonna "gourmette" (throw pieces of meat on a very hot plate and fry the living daylights out of it) Gonna have something to drink ( http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=368170#post368170 ) and have one hell of a time.................probably.
Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY

Well, even though this will only be our 3rd New Years together, Erik and I have a tradition of eating out at the Pomodori Grill, going to a movie, then hanging out with friends. However, The Pomodori Grill closed a few months ago :( :( :(...so we'll have to find a new place to eat out...then we're going to see either Chronicles of Narnia or Munich if it's playing...we'll decide which when we get there! :lol: Not sure what friends we will be hanging out with or where..probably won't know til we are on our way over there! :lol: Gotta love boyfriends who don't care to PLAN anything EVER! :S

Tonight is Malachite's company Christmas party at a comedy club. That'll be fun but thankfully I'm pretty sure that we'll be spending a nice quiet weekend at home. The kids are all going dirt bike riding with my ex so we'll be alone. It's supposed to rain so I'm thinking it's a nice excuse to hide out in bed for much longer than normal. :mrgreen:

well ... my plans are a bit weird... I'm not spending New Years Eve with friends at my age, from university or collegues... I'm going to spend it with people at least 8 years older than me, photogs... some of them are married, some of them have kids... and what am I doing there??? well... I hope the party will be ok :)

I'm gonna ring in the new year at the happiest place on Earth...Disneyland. That is , if it doesn't rain.

As a part time musician, I usually have a gig on NYE.
This year, the band decided not to be booked, and everyone is staying home with the families.

Happy New Year...:hug::

Err it's not New Year yet is it?! i thought it was next evening. i'm probably just confused.

I have nothing planned :( gonna be boring I predict. Although New Year doesn't really mean anything to me just an arbitary date.

My family is planning on staying inside for New Years as usual, too dangerous, and we're going to have a sh*tload of Alaskan crab legs...mmmmmm. Sounds good to me! :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Happy New Years everyone!

CHAMPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! I'm soooo getting ****ed tonight. hehe but unfortunately there'll be no drunken posting coz I'll be sleeping on the boat tonight coz I'm being a tight arse and not paying for the $10 cab ride home.

Traci said:
I'm gonna ring in the new year at the happiest place on Earth...Disneyland. That is , if it doesn't rain.

Sorry To rain on your parade Traci

Hot off the wire from Weather.com

Between 7am and 2pm 30% chance of rain
From 3 till 4 it jumps to 40% chance of rain
5 pm 50%
6 pm 60%
7pm to 8om 70%
from there it drops to 50 then to 40 then by mid night cloudy with a 30%
Humidity will be in the range of 70-96%

Me I'll be in Downtown Los Angeles at the sports arena for Together as one

oh yeah HAPPPPY NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Most reactions

New Topics

Back