Happy Friday, kids!

hobbes28 said:
Family, food and fun for us. Gonna be a fun one.

Looks like someone in Terri's neck of the woods is thinking about making the weekend ever shorter. Must be big since they're showing it on the news up here.
You don't mean that fool on the crane, do you? :groan: He needs to go ahead and JUMP! They have the cushions out; he ain't gonna DIE.

Never mind...I paid a visit to CNN.com. So...what if he does jump? He's a murderer, isn't he...or well..no, I guess still a suspected murderer, so I won't say what I wanted to say.

Road trip! :cheer: I'm off to beautiful San Francisco, CA. with PG kids (PG's off to Florida). Should be full of fun. :D I'm gonna play the total tourist. Camera armed and ready. There is some amazing stuff to shoot there...can't wait!

terri said:
The Baby Gray.....? :shock: You don't mean a Rollei, do you, Jeff?? :drool:

Yes ma'am, got it on Ebay it was my first of two Rollei, to be honestly I was total ignorant about the deferent models at the time, not sure if I would have bid, it I have know that only two company sale/make 127 film, and that they OEM for each other, but glade now that I did it a beautiful camera

small.jpg

sunday evening i'll be kicking back on the capital lawn listening to colin powell, vanessa williams, et al: free concert.

I have a great weekend planned!
I ordered my new lense, it should be here tomorrow with a polizer filter.
The lense is a 50mm f/1.4 for my Canon. :) I'll be busy with that all week!

Then June 2nd I'm leaving to go to Germany! :)

vonnagy said:
slackers, friday was sooo yesterday :p
Not for this half of the planet! :whip: Get with the program!

JEFF, you suck! I am sooooo jealous! My husband *almost* won one of these about 6 months back, or so.....it's a beauty! :heart: You shouldn't have too much trouble getting film for it. It's kinda exclusive, but not impossible.

Wow.....I love it!! :thumbup: Congrats on the new baby!

andreag5 said:
hopefully ill get my driver's license today!! then i suppose i will drive around the rest of the weekend...nothing like a 4 day weekend for school children like myself :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :D :D :mrgreen:

so how did it go?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back