Happy Friday, kids!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am SO glad this week is over...it's been long and I haven't gotten to bed on time all week, so I'm getting punchy. :lol:

This weekend, I plan to sleep in and take naps, in between loads of laundry and getting some images ready to ship. I don't want much more to do than that.

Who can out-excite me here? What's everyone got on tap? :)

Saturday ... a little shopping with the sprogs ... then chill in the sun (if it is out if not then beer and TV)

Sunday ... beeer and TV .... Oh and I have to collect the wife from work both days :(

But if I can I might try and shoot 20 photos so I can get thsis film developed.

Today the pool is supposed to open. Technically it was supposed to open 3 WEEKS ago but there were some issues and it didn't We drove by yesterday and it was cleaned and the filter was running so it's looking promising. The boys are so excited to go swimming. Our goal is to get them both comfortable in the water and they both think that by the end of summer then will be able to swim from one end to the other on their own.

Clean, clean, clean otherwise. Trying to really make a dent in the piles of boxes still left from our move. We're also finishing up 2 wedding shoots and a 50th anniversary and have another shoot scheduled for Sunday. Luckily I have been on vacation from school and don't go back until after July 4th so I've had more extra time than I'm used to in the evenings.

We are also going to try and put up a new medicine cabinet, new lights and paint the bathroom upstairs.

So, busy but I think we will feel productive by the end of the weekend :mrgreen:

JonMikal said:
grapefruit :p
biglaugh.gif

touche! :thumbup:

Gotta do some make up games tommorow night, and hopefully get a chance to go out and shoot some. But nothing gets better than today, cuz I just finished Life Economics summer class in 3 weeks :) Relief!!!

Our goal is to get them both comfortable in the water and they both think that by the end of summer then will be able to swim from one end to the other on their own.
It's not impossible and I hope they make it. When I take the kids swimming I hang around with the top (of three) group. Some of them still struggle and I heard the teacher (who runs a swimming club I think) comment how some "aren't strong swimmers" when they were evaluated. They put on extra guards when they did. :shock: Some of the kids in the lower groups really struggle to. It's a shame to watch as they flap about with a lack of co-ordination. Funny to, but still frustrating because you want to jump in and help. :meh: I think it's a 25 metre pool and the top group were using 20m of it.

Phew..thank god it's the end of a hectic week! I'm about to head out and check out my friends band in concert and sink a few cold ones!

Having said that i've got to be in work tomorrow between 9 & 2 so i'll probably be nursing a hangover and use sunday to recover! :)

ferny said:
It's not impossible and I hope they make it. When I take the kids swimming I hang around with the top (of three) group. Some of them still struggle and I heard the teacher (who runs a swimming club I think) comment how some "aren't strong swimmers" when they were evaluated. They put on extra guards when they did. :shock: Some of the kids in the lower groups really struggle to. It's a shame to watch as they flap about with a lack of co-ordination. Funny to, but still frustrating because you want to jump in and help. :meh: I think it's a 25 metre pool and the top group were using 20m of it.

Thanks! It's a small pool and they were thinking across it, not the length of it. We tried swim lessons nearly a year ago but because of their ages we weren't allowed in the water with them. Aubrey and I both love to swim so I think it will help if we're there with them for support. If they don't love it that's okay, but I would like them to at least know how to doggie paddle should they ever fall into water.

today I was painting... painting the walls with black oil paint.. no no... don't worry it wasn't my room... it was... a railway station. I was painting it because the local photogs society has a photo gallery there and it needed to be redecorated. So we painted... Tomorrow I'm going to cinema with my friends to see.... MADAGASKAR!!!! :D:D
and Sunday? Shooooooting :)

I'm going to a friends house tonight and tomorrow. We are going shopping at the outlet mall by her house. Bargins, bargins, bargins! :) Sunday...sleeping in and a bunch of little things. I also have to sort through my images I shot last weekend. :???: It's been a busy week! :confused:

Most reactions

Back