Happy Friday, kids!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What's everyone got on tap for this weekend??

Nothing too special on my end.....hopefully I can devote some time in the darkroom. :heart: I also have some new toners I want to play with. Yes, my needs are few. :D

Who's got plans more special than smelling the stop bath??

My Friday is not starting out well. Got sick in the work parking lot this morning and still feeling rather crappy. Would someone kindly tell my baby that I am not in the first trimester anymore and this nonsense needs to stop?

Otherwise, we'll hopefully go swimming a few times with the boys this weekend. I have a research paper to write, a book to read and a paper to write on that and a midterm (10-12 pages) all due by Sunday. And Aubrey will be working on finishing up the basement so we can move our stuff down there and finally have some storage space.

Other than that, nothing planned.

im moving this weekend. moving back home.

and im going to the photo store and getting a few filters, nothing special, i just want a ND...

Sounds like a not too relaxing weekend, Alison!

"And hey: BABY! You are larger than you were in the first trimester. Tormenting mommy with sickness has to stop by now, you hear me?"

Nothing special planned here for the next weekend. The house needs a thorough cleaning job performed... :roll: I fear that one is due this weekend.

Poor Alison! :hug:: Nothing like that surge of hormones first thing in the morning, eh? :( Here's hoping THAT was the very last time!!!

Good luck on the move, Matt. :thumbup: In this heat, I'm sure it will be....um....fun, yeah! That's the word I was looking for. :mrgreen:

I bet some more pretty filters will
sexywink.gif
at ya....pretty green, pretty red, pretty polarizer....:lol: It's awful.

terri said:
Good luck on the move, Matt. :thumbup: In this heat, I'm sure it will be....um....fun, yeah! That's the word I was looking for. :mrgreen:

I bet some more pretty filters will
sexywink.gif
at ya....pretty green, pretty red, pretty polarizer....:lol: It's awful.

i might get a set of black and white filters, but im not sure how that works with a digital camera. and the idiots at the camera store dont know there butts from a hole in the ground :)

I got my first press pass, covering a world cup qualifying horse event, but Im still not sure what Im supposed to be looking at when it comes to dressage, so Im still deciding whether or not to go today :lol:

I hope its warm, I have no objections to just going swimming at the lake this weekend!

Happy weekend everyone :mrgreen:

Karalee said:
I got my first press pass, covering a world cup qualifying horse event, but Im still not sure what Im supposed to be looking at when it comes to dressage, so Im still deciding whether or not to go today :lol:

I hope its warm, I have no objections to just going swimming at the lake this weekend!

Happy weekend everyone :mrgreen:
Photogoddess will know - she's the bomb. :thumbup:

Guesswork? Anytime you see the horses look they've been positioned well - shoot away! :lol: Sounds like fun, hope you have a good time!

catch them when they are poopin!!!! those shots are always the best!

terri said:
Photogoddess will know - she's the bomb. :thumbup:

Guesswork? Anytime you see the horses look they've been positioned well - shoot away! :lol: Sounds like fun, hope you have a good time!

PM to Kara already sent! :blushing: Sounds like a summary of what I told her. :lol:

I'm working. The whole damn weekend. :( My Tuesday night til Thursday at 3 pm is my weekend. I ALWAYS work all weekend unless I use vacation days (which I do whenever I can)

Going to a Parrot Bird show Saturday, Have most the day Sunday to shoot. That is untill the grandkids show up about 8:00 PM. There mommy goes to work about then and we have sitting duty. Its her birthday, her 30th Sunday. So we have some devious plot to exicute Sunday afternoon. For "some" reason, our oldest daughter has a real problem with getting "old". Like turning thirth is old. I wish I were that young again. I would be happy if I just felt like thirty again. :) :) :) Looking for sugestions toward this devious plot guys.

core_17 said:
I'm working. The whole damn weekend. :( My Tuesday night til Thursday at 3 pm is my weekend. I ALWAYS work all weekend unless I use vacation days (which I do whenever I can)

I hear yer pain sister!!! my weekends are monday and tuesdays...and those are usually filled up with doing commissioned art work, doing graphic work, or freaking yard work...that reminds me i gotta change the fish tank water too this weekend. ugh..i need to make a list.

Most reactions

Back