Happy Friday, kids!

I'm trying to make really good use of every little bit of time off I have right now. I'm basically living with Erik now, but in about a month he'll be back in school, and he'll be back staying with his dad. And I'll go from seeing him pretty much every single day (except today I only saw him for a minute this morning, and he'll be asleep when I get home, and tommorrow will be the same way. :( ) to seeing him 2 or 3 days a week, and only for 2 hours or so each of those nights. :( I'm gonna be missing him so badly. :( This is nice now though...it's pretty much like a trial run..after this year he'll be graduated, and who knows...if we're still together, maybe we'll move in together. I think this summer has gone quite smoothly. We argue a bit, but who doesn't? So I'm trying to make the most of whats left of the summer before it goes back to the way it was before. :(

I think most people fight and argue with whomever they are living with. I 've had tons of roommates and one live in girlfriend and in all cases three are times when you are at each other's throat and times when everything is bliss. Good luck with all that though. It takes some getting use to.

Nothing too exciting going on in our house this weekend... Margarita Madness tonight, sleeping in tomorrow morning, maybe a nice motorcycle ride, photo taking (it's a full moon), ride my horse and a BBQ with my parents during the rest of the weekend.

mygrain said:
I think most people fight and argue with whomever they are living with. I 've had tons of roommates and one live in girlfriend and in all cases three are times when you are at each other's throat and times when everything is bliss. Good luck with all that though. It takes some getting use to.

Well...now it looks more positive that the 'trial run' might be extended! :D We still haven't actually TALKED about it, but he said something this morning that leads me to believe he plans to spend at least most of the school year staying at my house. Monday and Tuesday there will be restricted access getting in and out of his house cuz they are working on the highway right outside. So he said something about staying at my place...I said I'm not sure cuz my place is a dump right now, and we shouldn't have too many problems getting in and out when we need too anyway. He said it would be a good time to get my place cleaned up and re-organized for the semester, and then he made a joke about '...until I leave for a few days' (he's a clean freak, I'm a pack rat, and it only takes a few days for things to 'collect' in certain areas of my house :blushing: ) So...am I wrong, or does that sound like he plans on taking me up on my offer of letting him stay there since I'm closer to his university? I know it still doesn't mean there are concrete plans, but that little comment sure started my day out the right way! :) :) :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back