I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What does everyone have planned? Dressing up? Taking the kids out? Staying home to give out treats?...or turning the lights off and hiding under the bed?

I'm staying home to give out treats. We didn't decorate the house or anything like that. I wanted to carve a pumpkin last night...but every store was out of pumpkins. I saw on the news that there is a shortage this year. So instead...I carved a Honeydew melon (they didn't even have watermelon). I'll take a photo of it tonight.

Sweet idea Mike! I can't wait to see the pic! :lol:

I don't live in a place that gets trick or treaters, unfortuneatly. I didn't even get any of my halloween stuff out this year...just so busy.

My halloween was basically over last Thursday, when my group kids had thier halloween party. :) That's ok though...I still LOOOOVE Halloween. :)

I'll be spending the night doing laundry and packing for my trip. :)

I'm going to party with my girlfriend. Of course it's a costume party! So I'm going as the evil gardener from hell (my very own invention).

img1290eo9.jpg

Harrharr! White painting overall + white gloves + white hat + shiny black shoes + crazy madman smile = me. :)

Here is my 'Pumpkin' this year...I call him Dewey.

Dewey.jpg

Thanks Corey...he's sad because he has pumpkin envy.

Took the boy to a Halloweeen party, where we had some wonderful buffet and party foods,made hot carameled apples, and then trick-or-treated under RAINLESS SKIES for 2 hrs 20 minutes....the boy's costume was scary as hell...a full dozen little girls screamed, and four elderly ladies were freaked out by his horrifying skull with genuine pumping blood mask...there were multiple, "Vera! Come see this kid's costume!" and , "Art! Art! Come see this crazy costume that pumps blood!" The mask had a gross-looking skeleton's face with a clear plastic overlay mask, behind which a PVC aquarium tubing system and heart-shaped pump squirted red liquid...I thought at Party City that the money I was spending for the mask, cape, skull-bearing trident weapon, and so on was all kind of excessive, but turned out to be the best damned costume we saw all all night! He was the envy of all the 4th grade boys! Quite a few people gave him extra candy for the awesome costume! I have NEVER had such a great Halloween. EVER....in over 44 of 'em!!! He got over five full feet of candy when layed out on the floor at home....even made a tall Jenga structure out of Kit-Kat bars!

Wow!! Thread from 2006!! LOL:thumbup:

I saw this last night and was going to give Derrel a hard time and ask what he's done in the six Halloweens since this thread started...but I see that he wasn't the first one to exhume this one. :lol:

I didn't even see the date this was posted...I saw that your photo was "removed"...so I figured you must have stolen it from The Chive or some such site, and the Mod-Squad dinged you for it!! lol

I just figured why make a new thread for something that happens every year lol

Exactly...I mean, that's what we do with the Photo Themes threads....people make a new thread...and the mods repeatedly move and merge the newly-created threads back to old, long-dead threads where most of the original posters have long since abandoned TPF, and the photo links are basically mostly dead and utterly useless...so why should this be any different?

(And no, I am NOT kidding...).

Most reactions

Back