Happy moment of the day

I love the rain

My baby woke up a bit earlier today than normal and my wife had not had time to shower, so I stayed a while trying to get him to sleep again.
After a while he did, laying on my lap peaceful and happy... I just wanted to stay there with him the whole day.

Another happy moment of my day....

....found out one of the essays assignments I thought was due on Thursday or Friday is actually not due until Tuesday....and also found out that an informal style of writing is permittable....I was having a HELL of a time getting this particular paper written in a formal style.

The other essay assignment I have, 2 pages is due on Friday, the rest on Monday. I have exactly 2 pages done. Since I work tomorrow til 11 and Thurs til 7, the plan is to get some more of it done on Thurs night, and finish it up on Fri night/Sat.....and Saturday I can write most, if not all of the paper that is due Tuesday...whatever I don't finish, I'll get done Monday night.

I was freaking out about it all yesterday, but I think I might be able to handle it.

Oh...then there's the paper that's due next friday....hmm....gotta figure out a time to get that done! :lol:

Oh, and I might actually be able to get a decent amount of sleep tonight! :p

That's always a good thing! ;) I'm going to try that as well, since the shop has been keeping me awake (caffeine or not) for quite a while now. Sleeping in tomorrow...

Good job at the Music Appreciation!

Yeah, didn't get that sleep. :p

However, I do have more happy moments!

I got both of the tests I took in Psych on Friday and Monday back today...27/30 on both of them...the one I took Friday was the highest grade in the class (this makes that the second time I've gotten that in psych). They could be better, but, oh well.

Now, figuring up my grade in that class, and making sure to include the 10 extra credit points he gave me for my paper I wrote last week...

....I'm getting a 99% in that class at the moment.

That makes 2 classes in which I'm getting a 99%. And, he just gave us another extra credit assignment, so as long as I can get the time to write it, I will be getting a 100%. :)

Oh, and my English teacher has been impressed enough with my stuff so far that:

1) He asked if he could have a copy of my first essay assignment I turned in a few weeks ago, because he wanted to use it to pass out as an example in his classes next year.

2) He included one of my answers in an exercise in his power point today as a good example of how to do something.

Yeah...you can say that makes me feel pretty good.

Yeah, didn't get that sleep. :p

However, I do have more happy moments!

I got both of the tests I took in Psych on Friday and Monday back today...27/30 on both of them...the one I took Friday was the highest grade in the class (this makes that the second time I've gotten that in psych). They could be better, but, oh well.

Now, figuring up my grade in that class, and making sure to include the 10 extra credit points he gave me for my paper I wrote last week...

....I'm getting a 99% in that class at the moment.

That makes 2 classes in which I'm getting a 99%. And, he just gave us another extra credit assignment, so as long as I can get the time to write it, I will be getting a 100%. :)

Oh, and my English teacher has been impressed enough with my stuff so far that:

1) He asked if he could have a copy of my first essay assignment I turned in a few weeks ago, because he wanted to use it to pass out as an example in his classes next year.

2) He included one of my answers in an exercise in his power point today as a good example of how to do something.

Yeah...you can say that makes me feel pretty good.

Thats fantastic! I bet it makes you feel like the studing is well worth it & paying off.

MY Happy moment of the day : we got our marriage license Today :) the big day is almost here!

I GOT A 103% ON MY MUSIC TEST!!!!!! He said it was the high score! That means I even beat out LUKE THE GOLDEN BOY!

A HUNDRED A THREE! :stun:

Now, come on....more of you than this have GOT to have happy moments of the day!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back