PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I guess people in the UK are still out partying? :D

I'm at home with a very tired wife, sound asleep little boy and screaming baby who sleeps for 5 minutes then starts again! Oh yeah and no drink for me coz I'm still on painkillers for my knee! :lol:

But I'm with my own family which is more than good enough for me! :D

So, for the UK at least right now,

Happy New Year!!!
:cheers:​

Back at you! Happy one!

Happy New Year everyone!

I wasnt able to go out this time and a friend gracously came round to keep me company and it was fun getting all giddy over the new year. I'm so excited and kept singing "the final countdown" because he said he wouldnt count down with me... He counted down with me in the end :D

Happy new year and all the best for 2007! I hope it's a good one for you all!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Happy New Year, everyone! :)

Hope all have a safe and happy night!

:eek:ff to drink some champagne:

Happy New Year with lots of nice pictures for all in 2007. I wish you all the best everyone. I am going to have some wine now.

Happy new year everyone. "Still recovering from last nights hang over" :D Australia was all party and wild :p

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm spending the evening reading some posts and recovering from a 13 hour shift. :p

Here's to a better 2007, after a dismal 2006, from my sickbed at home as everyone else is out having a good time ;)

...not to be too big of a downer. In all seriousness, have a kick-ass time getting drunk and/or being merry, fellas. See y'all in 07.

Happy New Year everyone :)

Happy New Year all! :hugs:

Most reactions

Back