You also :lovey:

Witness images :

normal_logit.jpg

normal_alhors-l_t.jpg

normal_5uol.jpg

;)

I hope you like

Welcome :)

Very nice images of horses...being horses. I especially like the high contrast of the horses in the snow. I would like to see them a little bit larger to see the detail.

beautiful shots!

can you tell us something about the lens and the settings you used?

oh, and where were they taken?

I found the wild-animal gallery on your website, ax-ax, even though I don't read the writing on it well ("not read well" is a bit of an understatement :oops:, true fact is I cannot read it at all ;)), but pictures speak a universal language, don't they. I wanted to see a larger version of the horse that gallops through the surf of the sea. That one is really nice! I like that one a lot.

And on your site I also found another, young and wild looking brown horse in an all green :lovey: countryside - that one I liked very much, too!

Happy New Year back to you ... and I feel I should explore your site a bit more, even without reading the texts ;).

Oh, by the way: would you care to tell us in which locations you took these photos? They look very varied, seaside, snow, mountains ... how did you get to all those places and even managed to find these wild horses there!!??

These look like scenes from a movie, therye that good! Nice shots! Would like to see them larger though...

Most reactions

Back