Happy Snaps or Photographs...CC Request

Superub

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,

Rented a 24-70L :drool: over the easter long weekend and gave is a spin. Man do i love that lens - puts my 18-200 to shame :(

Anyway tried it out on the kid and was trying for the more "Portrait/Family in the park for a photoshoot" kind of angle and and not just quick pix of a morning in the park.

Any and all CC is welcome - again don't hold back really looking to get better.

Thanks

Ruben

Got some good expressions here. I like 2nd one best. With your "fun in the park theme" is it against your rules to change the clothing? I think if he was wearing a plain shirt with out the logo or writing they would look more professional, but that's just me.

I agree that these are great pictures. I especially like the third. The natural lighting is great and the contrast to the blue sky is sharp. Nice work!

I think there's too much empty space over his head in #1, and it's unfortunate his feet were cut off in #2. So these are happy snaps.

i really like #2, its a great picture.

Thanks All.

bringing the camera was more of a spur of the moment thought - We originally just went to the park for a big play.

Template - Yeah you are correct about the logo. need to think more about the planning i think.

Rocky8 - dont hold back :) But thanks for the feed back - yeah after i posted them i was thinking a tighter crop on the first one.

Thanks everyone else for the feedback

Ruben

Most reactions

Back