Happy St. Patrick's Day

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looks like tomorrow's the St. Paddy's Day! Happy celebrating lads and lasses. :cheers: :drunk:

We're celebrating it tonite with music from River Dance. Should be fun.

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!! :D

oh, and happy whatever holiday that just HAPPENS to be on my birthday... :er:

:lol::p

Paddy is walking down the street in Dublin and he sees a bar. Goes inside and asks for three glasses of the finest Irish Whiskey. The barman asks "Why three? Couldn't you take three drinks from the same glass?" Paddy replies "No, you see, I have two brothers in America and everytime I go to a bar I order three glasses, one for me and the other two for me brothers, to honor them". So he does this daily for a couple of weeks, by now the barman knows what Paddy wants and has the three glasses ready by the time Paddy is seated by the bar. One day though, Paddy steps inside the bar and the barman says "The usual three glasses, Paddy?" Well, Paddy replies "No, just two, please". The barman feels a little uneasy and asks Paddy "Are your brothers ok, did one of them die or something?" At which Paddy replies "No, I gave up drinking!"

Mitica: Cute story. Thanks. It will be told today. It reminded me of my Irish friend who worked in a brewery. One day he fell into an open vat of stout and drowned. When his fellow workers were asked how it happened, one said, 'We thought he was all right. He got out twice to go to the bathroom.'

This morning we'll be baking some soda bread -- the variation made with buttermilk, caraway seeds and raisins.

Then it will be time to get out the big pots for the corned beef, cabbage and potatoes.

There's plenty of Guinness stout and Killlian's Irish Red lager in the cellar and the kettle's on the boil.

Company's coming!

The best of the day to all.

Just to make it on-topic. Here's a little shot I did with my $2 studio last night. :D
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/morydd/423758087/" ]
423758087_56880553e2.jpg
[/url]

Just to make it on-topic. Here's a little shot I did with my $2 studio last night. :D

Excellent shot !! :lol: (Sorry, couldn't help it...)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back