HAPPY THANKSGIVING U.S. MEMBERS

PatrickHMS;1451504 BTW Shana banana - your name does okay in the "Name Game" [FONT=Trebuchet MS said:
Shana, Shana bo Bana, Bonana fanna fo Fana
Fee fy mo Mana, Shana![/FONT]

lol

Yeah, it is easier for me to write out the rhyme and make it easier when people first get to know me. A lot of people that see my name written out, think it's 'Shay-na'.

Anyway, I stayed up late and got up early and the turkey is ready. I'm eating at someone else's house and I'm preparing the turkey and stuffing so I have a lot to do. Also, I picked up 2 bottles of wine and two tins of pumpkin flavored chocolates. This is my first Thanksgiving in South Carolina and I want it to be really great.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving...my neighbours to the south!!

:O)

Just finishing up my green bean casserole and on my way to dinner.. Oooh I wait for Thanksgiving all year long!! YEAH ITS HERE!!!!
Have a happy and safe day everyone!

I'm at work, but hope to make it home in time ...

Happy and Healthy T-Giving to one and all (and a belated one to our Canadian neighbors - I hear that some of them eat lots of small raw fish in celebration ...) ...

Ian

Sad Badtaking!!

*cough* I mean..

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

:hugs: Thanks, Meg! Hope your Thanksgiving is going swimmingly.

Wish me luck. First time meeting the girlfriend's family today... :er:

Happy Thanksgiving, all! :D

I cooked up a storm and am sitting here feeling fat and happy....but still ready for some cherry pie. :lol:

Hope everyone had a wonderful day.

Well Dinner was great.. No one touched my pumpkin pie though, so I brought it home. mmmm yummy!!!
I have been snacking on it since... But I went to get some today and it was moldy!!! Oh I want to cry!

Happy and Healthy T-Giving to one and all (and a belated one to our Canadian neighbors - I hear that some of them eat lots of small raw fish in celebration ...) ...
:lmao:

:hugs: T
Wish me luck. First time meeting the girlfriend's family today... :er:
How did it go? No major gaffes I hope! :mrgreen:

No one touched my pumpkin pie though, so I brought it home. mmmm yummy!!!
What the....??? Who in their right mind doesn't like pumpkin pie? :confused:

All the pumpkins over here got slaughtered for Halloween so are a bit too far gone for a decent Pie . . . . but did have some at the beginning of November . . . . yummy!

:lmao:

How did it go? No major gaffes I hope! :mrgreen:

What the....??? Who in their right mind doesn't like pumpkin pie? :confused:

Idk.. I was asked to bring the pumpkin pie and when I got there someone had made two other pumpkin pies.. So no one touched mine. And now it's moldy. :(

^^^ Wasting pumpkin pie borders on the tragic :(

(And no, I'm not suggesting you eat moldy pumpkin pie!)

Yeah no kidding. I was seriously depressed. And then when I saw that it was moldy, I damn near cried!!

Most reactions

Back