Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Aahhh, you remembered! :D
Thanks, burp :drool:

So......full.......of.......turkey........

:drool:

hmm we don't have it here :( I've never tried the turkey

mentos_007 said:
hmm we don't have it here :( I've never tried the turkey
Wow you don't know what you are missing! Go directly to the nearest store, purchase turkey, cook turkey, eat turkey then report back here!

Happy T-Day to the Canuks!

I'm thinking that from now on....I'm going to travel to canada early, then eat....come back for thanksgiving here, and eat again... I do think that thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. My parents always told me to find something that I'm good at, and stick to it...i think that eating is that.

Hehe, good thing about being Canadian and marrying an american is TWO THANKSGIVING, hehe. Gotta love turkey left overs as well, ive had 2 turkey sandwhiches every day since Monday.

And ive heard a couple things about thanksgiving, not sure how accurate they are though.

One, Canada has it before the americans because our harvest is before the americans due to the colder weather.

Two, Canada had its first thanksgiving about 40 years before the americans did when the pilgrims landed in MA, when some european travelers landed in newfoundland or some maritime province and they had thier traditional "thanksgiving" while they were here on thier trip.

:0)

Most reactions

Back