Happy Thanksgiving!

jstuedle

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.picture-daddy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Be thankful friends and family, eat plenty, enjoy the football games on TV, and have a great day! Don't forget to leave a little room for the pumpkin pie.

Happy Thanksgiving from me to you, too.
For us, today is just a normal Thursday, all I will notice is that you all eat but don't come to TPF, I'm afraid :shock:
Ah well. It's ok.
Enjoy :D.

thank you and HT to everyone as well. i'm heading out now to NC where i'll meet up with Linda and her family....8 hour trip :p

have a great day and if you're traveling, be careful! we had a bit of snow last night, but it shouldn't be too bad...here's hoping!

take care all!

Yeah, happy thanks giving to all of you!

Not celebrated in the UK at all, oh well :D

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I'm not working, but I get no Turkey or family. Just the 4 day weekend!!

Thank you America! You're finally good for something!!!

HAHAHAHA....I'm kidding. Seriously. That was just a joke. America pays my rent too.

Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY
TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY
TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Turkey Day! Mine is sitting on the counter preparing to be roasted soon.

Cherry pie baked to perfection last night. Almost makes me wish I had a digicam to show it off. Nah, not really. :mrgreen:

Everyone eat, drink and be merry! :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :)

And in spirit of the holiday I would like to thankeach and every one of you for the wonderful place that is TPF. I have learned so much in my itme here and look forward to learning so much more!

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Hope everyone has a wonderful day, be it alone or with faimily. Just enjoy it for it's worth and be thankful! It could be worse ;)

LizM said:
Hmmm, perhaps we should post a few recipes for those who aren't in the US?
Why? We don't celebrate Thanksgiving. And we are quite capable of carbonising a capon at Christmas without help. :lol:

Which reminds me - I need to put the sprouts on.

Most reactions

Back