Happy Valentine's Day

snowbear

Fuzzy, wuzzy Nanuq
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A very happy Valentine's Day to all the lovely ladies of TPF.
:heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:

:heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:

Hey, how about ME?!?!?! :biglaugh:

I don't really care much for Valentine's Day.
It's not JUST because I'm single. It was always my daddy's holiday--it was the ONLY holiday where Dad would actually go pick out the card himself, sign it, and pick out some chocolate for each of his three "sweethearts"--my mom, my sister and I. And then he'd make dinner and put our card and gift next to our place, sometimes with a flower.
Valentine's Day makes me miss him. Even more than usual.

But, maybe it's also because I'm single.
Or maybe it's just because nobody has given me any chocolate-covered strawberries. :D

Hey, how about ME?!?!?! :biglaugh:

I don't really care much for Valentine's Day.
It's not JUST because I'm single. It was always my daddy's holiday--it was the ONLY holiday where Dad would actually go pick out the card himself, sign it, and pick out some chocolate for each of his three "sweethearts"--my mom, my sister and I. And then he'd make dinner and put our card and gift next to our place, sometimes with a flower.
Valentine's Day makes me miss him. Even more than usual.

But, maybe it's also because I'm single.
Or maybe it's just because nobody has given me any chocolate-covered strawberries. :D

Oh, you are definitely included, like the day or not!
One of the bar/restaurants (I'm not sure which it is more of) is having an Anti-Valentine's Day this weekend.

I like the concept of Valentine's Day, but of course the commercialization is obnoxious. And I hated it when I was working in restaurants. Tips weren't much higher because all the tables were deuces and they wanted things to be "perfect" so you busted your ass. Sheer volume of covers made money but everyone was shot by the end of the night.

image.jpg

Runnuh posts a selfie!

Most reactions

Back