hard BMW

Hey! I had the same realization about a Hyundai (they are very hard) but yes, you were lucky mine was 1/06/2006 and my broken leg still hasen't healed.

Thanks both :) .. yes JIP .. I guess I was very very lucky ...

Ouch, glad to hear yr OK!

I got run over by a car once, bounced off the windscreen. It looked spectacular, apparently, but I was totally unharmed (apart from a small bruse in my leg).

Here's to a speedy recovery :cheers:

All the best :)

Mohain

What's wrong with people in the last month. You're the third car accident victim I know. One of them ended very badly too. Would everyone just stay off the road!!!!!

But seriously it is good to hear that you are fairing reasonably well. I agree those things look terrible. When my friend got hit in front of me he bounced, a lot, there was a lot of blood, and all he had to show on the xrays was a concussion and a fractured skull.

I know what it feels like though to be crippled by a car. I had one literally park on my foot. The stupid woman even got out to have a look while I was shouting at her to move the car lol. Toyotas are heavy :)

When you say your leg is injured, it's not the knee is it?

Dude, you got owned

Nah j/p, cool that you're ok

Glad to hear you're okay Alex. :)

well I know how you feel mate, having been run over by a hit and run driver when I was 11.

That is sad, however explains a few of your oddities. :greenpbl:

*runs away*

Oh I'm glad to hear that you're alright Alex. How very scary!
Here's to a quick recovery :cheers:

Thanks all! :)

When you say your leg is injured, it's not the knee is it?

No, most likely the knee only got hurt very slightly ... the whole leg including the hip looks quite bad, but for some strange reason my knee got spared :)

"Bad" also as in "skin broken open" or "bad" as in "blackened by the haemorrhage"? (That takes time to heal, too, and you might need some laser treatment to more quickly get rid of those amounts of coagulated blood in your tissue).

Well knee is good, Hip is bad. But still you mentioned that most likely you will have no permanent damage. Very lucky. Knee or Hip injuries can often be crippling! Anyway since you are injured I better drink an extra beer on your behalf... Right now infact.

thanks all :) .. and thanks for the beer ;)

"Bad" also as in "skin broken open" or "bad" as in "blackened by the haemorrhage"?

A bit of the first, alot of the second .. well, basically a "black" right leg ...

As for the hip ... I have to wait and see, it is not broken, but some part is twisted in an asymmetric way and it will take time to get back into its original position.

.. well, basically a "black" right leg ...

Ugh :pale:
Yeah - I have an idea of what that looks like - my sister's leg looked like it after they had pushed up the heart catheter and did not see to the opening in her artery well enough, so under her covers the blood happily flowed out of her, both into her bed as well as into the tissue of her leg. Looked ---- awful (on the inside in her case). Poor you!

Where are you now?
At home?

And ... did you wait for the green little man? Or else.... :scratch:

Man. This still shocks me any time I stumble over this thread! :shock:

Most reactions

Back