Hard cases (pelican, magna, etc.)

Antithesis

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.epanderson.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking for a hard/waterproof case for my laptop and camera gear for my upcoming trip to Thailand. I've come accross a few different brands, and obviously there are pelican cases, but I was also looking at these:

http://www.magnacase.com/servlet/StoreFront

Looks similar to Pelican cases with pick-n-pluck foam and a valve and everything. I was just curious if anyone has one of these, and knows how sturdy and waterproof they are? It seems like a good deal as they have one with ideal dimensions as well as being half the price of the pelican cases.

If anyone has any experience with other brands that are a little less spendy then pelican or seahorse, I'd be much obliged. A penny saved now is a penny I can spend on cheap goodies in thailand. I just want a case to be able to cable lock to something sturdy in the hotel room, or lock up valuables while swimming in the andaman sea ;)

When you're talking about your expensive camera gear I would spend a few extra dollars and get a pelican. It would be worth the peace of mind knowing for sure that your equipment will not be damaged.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back