Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hare1.jpg

hare2.jpg

hare3.jpg

hare4.jpg

hare5.jpg

Wow, looks like fun! Totally different riding then we have here.

We have rough, rocky, slow, steep, technical riding in our area. I'd love to get out there and giver on a track like that!

Nice pics! There is a race here this weekend, but I don't think I can make it =(

Wow, looks like fun! Totally different riding then we have here.

We have rough, rocky, slow, steep, technical riding in our area. I'd love to get out there and giver on a track like that!

"Hare Scrambles" are fun. Average race runs three laps on about a 2 mile course, some of the bigger races run 3-5 laps on 7 mile courses. It could be an open field one minute then a creek bed in thick timber the next and back out.
You don't get all the big jumps like at a Moto or Super event. But for all around fun and riding, you can't beat it.

Cool.

Yea, the races here are 1 or 2 hours and tracks run around 8-15km's (divide by 1.6 to get miles)

I've wanted to join and do all of them, but I can't make it to most. The last I did was 12 km's and I did the 1hr's race and finished 3 laps in that time. I won which was sweet, but the best part was riding with some other skilled riders and talking about the race afterwards. There was a 68 yr old man that finished ahead of me, but he was in the next age group!! So essentially, I got second and he won the event. Amazing rider on an outdated bike (95 RM250). You know you have skill when. . .

I talked to him for 45min after the race. He even gave me his number to go riding sometime but I lost it by mistake.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back