Harley pics with the Lensbaby

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by WNK, May 31, 2006.

1. WNK

WNK TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    So, these were my first Lensbaby pics... I tried it out on my mom's film Rebel. I got them published through Snapfish, so they posted some digital copies online, but they were each a really small filesize.

1. This was supposed to be focused in on the speedometer... f/2.0
    [​IMG]

2. This one turned out kind of abstract, which I thought was pretty neat. Again, f/2.0 [​IMG]

3. I was rather pleased with this one. It was the effect I was going for. (f/2.0 again)
    [​IMG]

4. I was kind of sad the words didnt turn out all that crisp with this one. Not sure if it was the lensbaby or I was holding it kind of shaky
    [​IMG]

5. Another that I really liked (but wished the scan was higher resolution)
    [​IMG]

Comments and critiques appreciated! I'd especially love to hear from other Lensbaby users :)
    Thanks for looking!

2. RoRoCo

RoRoCo TPF Noob!

I am not a big Lensbaby'effect fan...that being said number 3 is pretty cool.

3. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi Wendy - have you checked out the Lensbaby Place? More LB shots to be found there, and some tips, too. :)

I love mine - but I haven't gone much wider than 4.0, and I like 5.6 the best. It's easier to find that sharp "sweet spot" placement with that aperture for me.

You did a really good job with #s 3 and 5! :thumbup: I'd love to see some more of that Harley; I hope you shoot some more using the LB.